The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Lawrencetown Show N Racing Pix

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score
Just got these edited.So im only putting on a few of them 4 now.Will get the rest on,over the next day or 2.As im hittin the sack early,4 a change. TRAINING IN PROGRESS,LOL.

IMG_9108.jpg

IMG_9109.jpg

IMG_9113.jpg

IMG_9115.jpg

IMG_9117.jpg

img

IMG_9128.jpg

IMG_9117.jpg

IMG_9141.jpg

Winner,and reserve.

IMG_9148.jpg

Some Show pix

IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_9161.jpg

Alannah.With her wee Sheena pup.She was proud as punch,just being able to show her.Even the judge werent that keen on her.Wont dampen Alannahs spirits though.Cuz even she never wins a rosette.Alannah just dotes on her.Cuz we never thought for a minute.That she would ever survive.

IMG_9157.jpg

This was a shot of the race track,from the finnish line

IMG_9170.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

IMG_9177.jpg

IMG_9182.jpg

Just to make things fairish.I thought id add a few of the terrier shots i took.Even though this is a lurcher forum.

IMG_9184.jpg

IMG_9191.jpg

IMG_9194.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

IMG_9205.jpg

IMG_9213.jpg

im i seeing ok or is tat roses zola nearly in the sky (w00t) (w00t)

IMG_9215.jpg

IMG_9217.jpg

IMG_9219.jpg

CHAPION,AND RESERVE.

IMG_9223.jpg

Part of the line up,in the whippet x class i think.

IMG_9229.jpg

The judges choice of these.

IMG_9232.jpg

I think i know a couple of folk,who are eagerly awaiting their coppies of these beautiful shots.

IMG_9239.jpg

IMG_9251.jpg

This nice pair of whippets,that caught my eye.Went on to win the whippet pairs.

IMG_9257.jpg

And from Margaret,n Johns wee Champion.To my own wee beauty. Champion,and Reserve Champion,went to my own wee Shadow bitch,and Fiona's big Colliexgreyhound x whippet dog.

IMG_9270.jpg

This is Lizz.With her champion Whippet.

IMG_9274.jpg

Champion Terrier.

IMG_9280.jpg

IMG_9282.jpg

All 3 chapions.Who then went head to head,for the title of overall Show Champion.Which the Terrier took the honour of winning,and my wee Shadow bitch,taking Reserve.

IMG_9286.jpg

IMG_9288.jpg

OK.1 page of racing pix,n im off to bed.3 bloomin hours after id planned tey go.U K9ers,are a flippin nusance,lol.

Whippet race.Didnt know what was goin on here.With 9 flippn dogs comin at me all at once.

IMG_9289.jpg

IMG_9290.jpg

Under 23,1st heat.

IMG_9291.jpg

IMG_9292.jpg

IMG_9293.jpg

IMG_9294.jpg

IMG_9297.jpg

IMG_9298.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

And a strip of the over 23 inch 1st heat.This was the black dog,from Derry,that i was earlier told.Wouldnt be touched,and was here for one thing.Dont think they were expecting this though.He did scare me a bit,over the 1st 60/70,yards though.But Danny has an extra gear this year,now that he's all grown up.When he finds it,he uses it well.lol.

IMG_9306.jpg

IMG_9307.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

IMG_9309.jpg

IMG_9310.jpg

IMG_9311.jpg

IMG_9312.jpg

IMG_9313.jpg

Billy you sure know how to take photographs. Really a job well done. What beautiful photographs. This has been a glorious weekend all around

2nd heat of over 23s.Thought this had serios pace,for a rough lurcher.

IMG_9314.jpg

IMG_9315.jpg

IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9317.jpg

IMG_9322.jpg

IMG_9324.jpg

Semi finals.

This one was on its own again.Realy liked this dog.

IMG_9328.jpg

Danny was also on e's own again,and i reconed we were in for a good final,as there was no break at all for them,and it was straight down the field,and ino slips,for the final.They hadnt even time for a drink,n it was 19/20 degrees.With Danny not being race ready.Iwas just a wee bit worried.

IMG_9327.jpg

Final of the under 23 looked a good race.Wih Deago,Zola,and Eddie's Hugo.Plus my own wee Shadow bitch.Who was having her 1st experience,with a load of strange dogs.But she didnt get away at all,and was left for stopped,by those 2 fawn flyers,who just werent gona be caught.Hugo had a terrible slip too.So with any sort of opposition,out of the way.Those 2 of Rose's went off like shit of a shovel,and it was all over by the 1st few strides.Just held the button down on this one.So i could capture the whole race,almost stride for stride.Right up to the finish line.

IMG_9329.jpg

IMG_9330.jpg

IMG_9331.jpg

img

Ok.I know im being a bit byest here.But y not,lol.I did he same with the overs final,and caught just about every blade of grass in this one.From start to finish.Couldnt believe That half way up,i thought Danny was gona get beaten.As that black dog,seem to be catchin,and passing him.Where he pulled his next move from,is anybody's guess.Or was he just being a cheeky bugger,as usual.

So im putting the lot on here folks.Sorry ive only put haf of the under final race on,and the lot ,of the overs final on.But then i can,cant i,lol.

IMG_9343.jpg

IMG_9344.jpg

IMG_9345.jpg

IMG_9346.jpg

IMG_9342.jpg

IMG_9341.jpg

But then he found e's 2nd wind,or summit,and said e's goodby's,with a wag of e's tail,and was gone. Hope e can do this all year.He hasnt come up against the real opposition yet.So i dont know just what e's made off.Might not win another race.But Kirsty is proud as punch.Retaining her racing title here,from last year,and thats what she's spent the last 3 weks ,traning for. Well done girl,and im as proud of you.As you are,of that useless owl dog of youre's,lol.So here's the rest of the shots i got.

IMG_9347.jpg

IMG_9348.jpg

IMG_9349.jpg

Not to sure,if this was the puppy race,or not.As there was a sort of mayhem,after the main racing was all taken care off.As you will see shortly.

IMG_9357.jpg

IMG_9358.jpg

IMG_9359.jpg

IMG_9361.jpg

IMG_9362.jpg

IMG_9363.jpg

IMG_9364.jpg

IMG_9365.jpg

IMG_9366.jpg

Then the fun began.If u could call this fun.Thankfully the days racing went off with out an injury.As the only dogs that were muzzled,were our own,Eddie's,and the Mc Coy's.

IMG_9368.jpg

IMG_9369.jpg

IMG_9370.jpg

IMG_9374.jpg

Then it was trophy time,and all the proud race winners.Gathered for their place on the podium,lol.

IMG_9384.jpg

Didnt get the shots in,of the terrier racing.As there was only one race i think,and it was over,before i knew it began.But here are 2 prroud wee girls,with their winning dog.

IMG_9396.jpg

Winner and reserve,in the whippet race.

IMG_9403.jpg

Alannah.With Shadow.Who was overall Lurcher Champion,and Kirsty,with Her Dannyboi dog.Who defended his title in style,by winning the overs racing.

IMG_9402.jpg

Rose n Deidrie.With Deago,and Zola.Who took champion and reserve,in the unders.Another family success

IMG_9385.jpg

great pitc billy good to see danny winning u must bring him to roscrea next time as he is getting fit now..well done kirsty on your win and of course all other winners :thumbsup:

Just one last photo,to finish up with folks.Once again.Id like to thank Dessie.For another fine show.Everything went sweet,from start to finish,and what a day of sunshine we had.This was a great show to start our season off with.Congratulations,to all the winners,and to all those who didnt win.Better luck next time.There were some classy looking animals at this show,and i never expected a result like this,with my wee Shadow bitch,being crowned Lurcher Champion,and bringing the Perpetual Sheild,that we had just returned from last year.Back home to Tyrone.Im realy chuffed,and would like to thank the judge.Who would have had her in the back of his car,and away to Kent,(England).If he's av got the chance.Nice to win,under such an experienced pair of eyes and hands.Which belonged to someone from the other side of the Irish sea.Who knew,or knows nobody.Thanx again Dessie.For puttn on a good show.To kickstart the season with.I hope most ,or all of you.Wil travel down to our clubs 1st show.On 1st of MAY.At Donemana.If the weather stays with us.We should match this one.Racing will be tough going folks.Should be at least 300 yards,and all up a good tight track.Dogs will need to be race fit,for this one.So get youre homework done.

Kirsty,n Lizz.With CODY,and DANNYBOI.

IMG_9410.jpg

great pitc billy good to see danny winning u must bring him to roscrea next time as he is getting fit now..well done kirsty on your win and of course all other winners :thumbsup:
All being well.He will be there Shane.Kirsty loves her racing mate,and will have him ready,i hope.Dont know if he could handle that Scooby mind.But he'll give him a run for his,(youre) money,anyhow,lol.He's not a big dog mate.But his heart makes up for it.The one im looking forward to.Is the 32 counties Champion of Champions.oN SEPTEMBER 11th mate.Both Scooby and Danny,are now qualified for this one.A test for the best.300/350 YDS.Up hill.With a view,2nd to none mate.Facilities for all the family,with proper toilets,Cafe,and loads of animals,of all sorts.For the kids to enjoy.Plus horse rides,bouncy castles,and a good play park,for the kids.So just dont bring youre four legged family,lol.

Back