The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Labour Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fursty ferret

Registered
Reaction score
The moderators on this forum remind me somewhat of labour during the time of the passing of the hunting act.

Despite all arguments being won by the pro hunting fraternity,, the anti hunting labour simply passed the act anyway or in this case the board moderators close the (hunting) topic in a bid to silence those involved.

We will not be silenced!!

You are trying to make this forum a dictatorship, rubbishing or deleting the opinions of those that you oppose.

Delete this thread if you will,, and I have no doubt you will, but you will only alienate yourselves further.

We should be standing together to fight this cause, not fighting each other.

Some people talk of "enemies within", these enemies are now making themselves stand out from the crowd and are showing there true colours.

There's hardly anyone left on this forum now, as the "true" dog people aren't allowed to voice their opinion any more :blink:

As long as everythings nicey nicey,& we all googoo over pretty pictures of puppies & say nice things,fine...but other than that it's become a lost cause & a waste of time :angry:

Fursty ferret said:
The moderators on this forum remind me somewhat of labour during the time of the passing of the hunting act.Despite all arguments being won by the pro hunting fraternity,, the anti hunting labour simply passed the act anyway or in this case the board moderators  close the (hunting) topic in a bid to silence those involved.

We will not be silenced!!

You are trying to make this forum a dictatorship, rubbishing or deleting the opinions of those that you oppose.

Delete this thread if you will,, and I have no doubt you will, but you will only alienate yourselves further.

We should be standing together to fight this cause, not fighting each other.

Some people talk of "enemies within", these enemies are now making themselves stand out from the crowd and are showing there true colours.

We don't stop you having opinions, or oppose them - what we don't allow is you to have digs at other members, or to stir trouble by saying someone isn't a "proper" hunting person because they chose to lure course. Why don't you enjoy your own activities, and leave other to enjoy theirs. Every time we remove a thread in which you or your friends have been abusive to others, or is likely to inflame, we are called Antis, enemies and other such rubbish. Its all a bit schoolboy.

Please don't worry about all the real working lads leaving K9. I think you'll find the membership is quite healthy - if they are happy to go to other forums, that's fine. We welcome a healthy debate, but goading of others, and petty squabbles don't make good reading, and so are removed.

The Working and Coursing forum is a discussion forum for just that - working and coursing - not for political arguements that you should be having with your MP :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back