The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kiri,only 10 Days To Go............

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score
Linda came over with Kiri last night,I haven't seen Kiri for a few days & couldn't believe how big she's got (w00t)

How many do you think she's having?

Linda & I have a bad feeling she's going to have loads :blink:

kiri_fat.JPG

:cheers: at a guess 8 good :luck: :luck: :wub:

Awww she's HUGE I bet she's counting the days too :sweating: I say 7, 4 girls 3 boys :D

Good luck to Kiri for an easy trouble free birth :huggles: :luck: :luck:

:wub: Ah she looks a bit fed up mind you so would i.

I think 9, 5 bitches, 4 dogs (w00t)

:luck: Hope all goes well for Kiri :luck:

Cant wait for pics :huggles:

Im going to have a stab at 10 puppies - 6 dogs and 4 bitches. Good Luck Kiri whatever the number :luck: :luck:

Awww dont you feel sooo sorry for them when they get to the last stage of pregnancy, they look like they are going to burst, i will say 6, 3 boys & 3 girls, Mums a lovely colour. :wub:

I think 9, 6 bitches and 3 dogs. She is HUGE!!!! (w00t)

Aw poor girl she looks really fed up :huggles: . I think 7 4 Boys and 3 Girls :wub: I love her colouring. Can't wait to see the pups :wub:

Wow!!

I think 7 - but all bruisers :lol: , going for 5 girlies and 2 little men :thumbsup:

Good luck Kiri :huggles:

Just checked out your website and that picture of Kiri on the beach is wonderful, she is a beautiful shape :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
~JO~ said:
Just checked out your website and that picture of Kiri on the beach is wonderful, she is a beautiful shape  :wub:
She moves beautifully too :wub:

Linda & I have this dreaded feeling that she'll have 10-12 :sweating: Kiri doesn't do anything by halves (w00t)

(w00t) i think about 9 or 10, best of luck with the birth :thumbsup:

eight .

girls , 2 boys :eek: :lol:

Wow, she is huge - I have never seen one look so "full" I have to agree with Sunny, 9 or (probably) 10!!. If not, they must be whoppers.

Good look to Kiri for a happy easy whelping. :luck: :luck: :luck:

I will hazard a guess at 7,as she looks about the same size as Bracken was and she had 7.I bet you all can't wait Kiri included!! :lol: Do you think she might go early??

(w00t) She is huge (w00t)

I say 8,,,3 girls and 5 boys :D

Hope all goes well :luck:

Hmm, I reckon 8 or 9! At least 6 girls!!!! :thumbsup:

awwwwwwwww,bless :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i would say 7 4 boys and 3 girls :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As no-one has said it...............11, 7 girls and 4 boys (w00t)

\good luck Kiri! :luck:

Back