The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kelmarsh

mao

Registered
Reaction score
Just a few :- photos from Kelmarsh, will post Mon photos on a separate thread. On behalf of the Coursing Crew a big thank you to everyone who supported the show, well done to all who competed, & :cheers: to the winners. I think everyone went home with something...........Kelmarsh mud :lol:

Coursing photos

IMG_0063-4.jpg

IMG_0072-3.jpg

IMG_0078-4.jpg

IMG_0081-6.jpg

IMG_0086-4.jpg

IMG_0095-2.jpg

Great pics :thumbsup: nice to see crumble gettin stuck in ;) Well done Troy in the overs :thumbsup:

Overs final
IMG_0447-2.jpg

IMG_0448-3.jpg

IMG_0452-3.jpg

IMG_0453-1.jpg

IMG_0454-1.jpg

IMG_0455-1.jpg
Wow.Brilliant action shots,Mao_Only thot mine were good.Great to see Archer in action.Caroline must be well chuffed with those shots.I know i am.Its great to be able to see,how youre pups are getting on,and it looks like that Archer boy,who we used to call chubby,as a pup.Aint that chubby,anymore,and getting on just fine.Exelent action shots of him there.And every other dog too.Where did he finish up,on the line.

Great pics :thumbsup: nice to see crumble gettin stuck in ;) Well done Troy in the overs :thumbsup:
cheers pal, these are the 1st action shots we've got of him and chaos so also a big thanks to mao, great pics

Amazing pictures again Maggi ........you are a genius with the camera :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments Billy; Archer surprised me as he won his heat and the semi and came 3rd in the final, which was pretty good considering the time off he has had while I have been ill. :) Must say that competition was fierce and that Troy is a total machine :wacko: and a real credit to Richard and Maria.

Caroline.

Thanks for comment re pics.

Troy won the overs on both days. Love little Crumble, proper little flier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing pictures again Maggi ........you are a genius with the camera :thumbsup:
Thanks for the comments Billy; Archer surprised me as he won his heat and the semi and came 3rd in the final, which was pretty good considering the time off he has had while I have been ill. :) Must say that competition was fierce and that Troy is a total machine :wacko: and a real credit to Richard and Maria.

Caroline.
Thanks Caroline, it was a great final to watch, Troy is certainly flying unlike Richard when he left on Mon will post pic on next thread :lol:

Great pictures as always Maggi :thumbsup:

The racing ground provided was very good.

Look forward to you adding the pictures of the 'Grand prix simulator' - not getting anywhere in a rush.

ATB - Tom

Fab pics Maggi.You even managed to get some of Spike actually running,you must be very quick with your camera.lol.

It made our day winning unders with Finn,thanks for all the pics of my pack,you are fab.

Amandaxx

Back