The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Kansas Injury

deeva1

Registered
Reaction score
:thumbsup: I saw Jake and Mary at trialling last night and he has asked me to give you all an update on the condition of Kansas, as quite a few of you were very concerned when he got injured in the final on Sunday. Jake took Kansas to see Richard Torr on Monday and Richard decided to proceed with treatment straight away. This involved removing the nail and reattaching the lateral ligament to the toe. This means that he will not lose the end of his toe and with time and care, he will make a full recovery and he will return to racing. Jake is in no hurry to bring him back and will give it as much time as is it takes, as the welfare of the dog is more important than any other consideration. Richard was very pleased with the outcome of the procedure and is confident of a full recovery ans as many of you know, he could not be in better hands. I'm sure we all wish him well and hopefully see him back on the track to give us all the pleasure of watching a class animal competing again! :thumbsup:

So sorry to hear this new's :mellow: Thinking of you jake and mary, and of course Kansas :wub: Speedy recovery xx

Elaine , John x

:luck: Bless him, it's good to know that he is on the mend. Thank you for letting us know :thumbsup:

Back