The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

k9 topten you thinkwill do well in 2002

kipper fluke

Registered
Reaction score
maybe we could have a competion to pick out the dogs and bitches you fancy this year to do well and have the weekly top tipster might create some extra interest and be a bit of fun also we could sugest the format and agree onit then get it up and running at the first meeting with our own points system?

what a good idea but i bet harry thought of this topic boydy

why not make choices from dogs and bitches thet have not already won titles, should make it more interesting,thats my thought anyway.

(Edited by NEILPEM at 8:20 pm on Jan. 11, 2002)

Are you being title-ist Neil?

Maybe we should just have dogs with no title, 3 legs,brindle and castrated white dogs with female owners to make it even more interesting?

(only joking)!!!!

Karen

hi karen  ive got one castrated and one that seems to be running on three legs,but no white dog,so at least ive two dogs for my list.

You've worked that one nicely then Neil, already your ahead of the game.

May I also add to my list of whippet preferences is that I find greyhound racing quite boring, they don't run fast enough, do they? There isn't the same buzz as when you are watching the whippets run.

Abit like me watching my husband Steve run in a race and then watching a lovely young man like Linford Christie run.

Back to Top Ten on line, was you thinking of having the op.(nip and tuck) to qualify? Or will Debbie be running your lovelies?

Karen Boyd

i would sooner leave the racing to debbie, i like greyhound racing but as you say the whippets are more exciting and faster over a certain distance, would rather watch the no limits race anyday.

Neil i hope that you are not referring to my size ./Ref. no limit. steve

no steve your not that small,anyway hope you are still fighting fit and ready for racing, hopefuly we may have a few more no limits to race with when we start .

Neil i just thought of another reqirement you could have included to make things more interesting heart defects,  i am well ahead of you in that department beat that steve

how can i, you must have watched it on tv,we have the technology to rebuild the first bionic man,steve boyd will be that man. guess your infront now.

Hi there this is Kipper with a short message who tied my nappie to the traps was it you Neil? My dad give me a second chance today he thought i was like him stressed out after the trip to Highgate with Karen driving but it is hard going with a full nappie but i am still laughing who got the most predictions correct bet it was my dad? :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D   :D  is naz ok i have the best seat till meg comes home bye all love KIPPER the dog with the slipper.

well done steve for yesterday well seems your back with a real vengence this time keep it up or should i say well done karen for all the training you have given the dogs while steve sits on the pc and your out all weathers ;)   ;)   ;)

hi all apart from the very long wait to run off,me and

debbie really enjoyed the racing and meeting friends again

i even shouted kipper home,   ;) well done steve karen,and

of course the trainer HARRY

What has happened to every one has there been some shock that has made you all go quite or is it that after Sunday you have all started to get your dogs fit and you are out walking insted of talking it is a lot harder to get the pounds off than put them on eh?thank you all for the congratulations on Fluke's performance on Sunday i and my family really had a great day out even Kipper said he had and has started laughing once more i have showed him a video of wonderwall and he said he got him mixed up with that other big black dog so next time they meet he will do better or at least try to.ha ha ha ha   :D   :D   :p   :p  ???   ;)

hi steve fractured my hand and cracked a bone in my

finger,so while im off work i may be able to get dogs

fit again,if i can hold five with one hand,naz says who

is the big black dog,kids fed dogs today,you should have

seen it,least they got naz laughing again,your right about

k9 members being quiet,well have to start some topics

Right here are my top ten for this year.

Dog---Coral

Dog---Pathfinder

Bitch--Fluke

Bitch--Sasparella

Scratch-Kipper

Scratch-Wonderwall

Veteran-Tucker

Veteran-Tylers Tornado

Stud----Mickey-Mouse

Brood bitch-Dessie

this is my selection for 2002 What is yours

dog  blue boy