The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Isle Of Man...lurcher Shows...

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score
.....cats with no tails ?

I wondered about this ages ago. has there ever been any or do they have any Game & Country Fairs ?

john with the dogs who fancy a trip to somewhere else :wacko:

stormydog said:
.....cats with no tails ?  I wondered about this ages ago.  has there ever been any or do they have any Game & Country Fairs ?

john with the dogs who fancy a trip to somewhere else  :wacko:

Hi,

I live on the Isle of Man and I have not heard of any but perhaps that is because I am into the showing side. However I will try and find out for you.

We have a big show in August called The Royal Manx Agriculture show, this has dog show but for showing dogs.

See what I can do.

Janetta

Jenny said:
stormydog said:
.....cats with no tails ?   I wondered about this ages ago.  has there ever been any or do they have any Game & Country Fairs ?

john with the dogs who fancy a trip to somewhere else  :wacko:

Hi,

I live on the Isle of Man and I have not heard of any but perhaps that is because I am into the showing side. However I will try and find out for you.

We have a big show in August called The Royal Manx Agriculture show, this has dog show but for showing dogs.

See what I can do.

Janetta

thanks janetta...see what comes outve it and let me know id dive at a trip across.

john

Seems to me :( that your dog would have to run only on 3 legs over there (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) lol

Back