The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Is Your Whippet Psychic?

sasha66

Registered
Reaction score
Every afternoon we follow the same routine: I hear the school bus and then invite my Sasha to go and greet my son. Yesterday she refused, just looked sheepish and buried her head. So I went out alone, only to be told my son was not on the bus. (the driver was worried because he had tried to find the brat- he was OK, just playing with friends)

How did Sasha know? Has anyone had similar experiences?

Sasha's mum, Michelle

Thats really strange!

My husband says he always knows when im coming home because my two always start getting excited pacing in the front room and by the door, sure enough not long after they start doing this i come round the corner in my car. My husband thought it might be the sound of my car but the same car came by and they didnt move! Wierd! Anyone else, also i dont have to be in my car! Is it their acute hearing?

Very clever are they not? Yes lots of cars park outside the front of our house, but the dogs always seem to know the clunk of hubbies car door when he pulls up.

They look all alert, and look out of the window. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
mine lot can tell when im at the bottom of the street,apparently they start getting giddy.

and when my bitches mum disappeared one of them sat on the arm of the sofa looking out the window for two days only getting down for walks and food and sleep.

after two days she stopped staring outside and her mum was never found,im still saddened and upset about it today :( i didnt own their mum she lived quite a few miles away

Last edited by a moderator:
Sada is more psycho than psychic
rolling.gif

Back