The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Introducing Noki

sasha66

Registered
Reaction score
After an eternity of searching, we met Noki today. Noki chose Declan (aged 6) as his new soul mate, and we agreed. (even though he is, well vaguely human)

I was extremely mindful of the advice more experienced whippeteers offered, and we chose the pup that might not be the prettiest, but who would fit with the old girl. Personality won out over looks, but Noki is beautiful! He's a fawn brindle with simililar markings to our girl.

During the 3 1/2 our drive home, through winding mountain roads, the little brat sat upright with eyes focussed on the road, and never looked even remotely like .......well you all know the usual puppy car problems.

He has now met our 12 year old Sasha, who is my darling, my dream whippet, my one and only......but Noki is my son's and Sasha knows the difference.

I was sooooooo worried about the first meeting, but it was not a problem....Oh, a puppy how sweet, where's my dinner? Who's taken over my bed?

I know the problems will come, but for the moment, all is well.

The best yet? 3 months old and will sit for chicken! And those fluffy critters, well cats aren't so bad....

I'll keep you posted, but for now, all is well......I'm sure the challenges are just around the corner!

Sasha, Michelle and Noki

PS: Hope the pics work!

P4060128.JPG

glad you have finally taken the plunge :D

he looks lovely and your old girl may well get a new lease of life with a new baby in the house , best of luck :luck:

WOW, you've taken the plunge then (w00t)

So pleased for your son, who looks over the moon :D

Good luck, and I'm sure you will soon wonder what took you so long to get another :- "

Oh my goodness, how does he make that sound??? he's screeching, I think the devil has taken over his soul.....home 2 hours...oh dear!!!!

Noki looks gorgeous. :wub: :wub: Hope he settles in quickly. :huggles: :huggles:

sasha66 said:
Oh my goodness, how does he make that sound???  he's screeching, I think the devil has taken over his soul.....home 2 hours...oh dear!!!!
dont worry! :wacko: remember he is a baby. o:)

he will settle :thumbsup:

lots of luck with your new little bundle x x

Congratulations, i hope you all get settled with each other quickly :huggles:

Thats wonderful news, :wub: :huggles: what a lovely picture too.

Very best of luck :luck: - hope all goes well. :cheers: :)

lovely picture!

hope he settles down soon! :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
:wub: he looks like a little angel  :huggles:
indeed he dose but then so did dana.....with a full 12 pack of loo roll in bits around her(w00t) we shall see (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back