Img_6154.jpg

Img_6070.jpg

Img_6077.jpg

Img_6082.jpg

Img_6085.jpg

Img_6086.jpg

Img_6091.jpg

Img_6097.jpg

im very sad to say hes not mine :( but my OHs sisters new pup :wub: so ruby and star have a new play mate :huggles: :huggles:

Img_6104.jpg

Img_6109.jpg

Ruby and Star sulking cause Braccos pinched their crate :huggles:

Img_6163.jpg

Img_6147.jpg

:wub:

Img_6149.jpg

:wub: aww hes gorguse ,your gilrs seem to like him ,well until he pinched ther crate :- "

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

he is lush, katie.

xx

Aww he is gorgeous :wub: Your girls will love having a playmate thats as young and playful as them :huggles:

hes so cute :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Oh, he is so scrummy - looking forward to lots more photos of him and the girls as they grow up :wub: :huggles:

he is gorgeous :wub: well at least we didnt have to wait till friday :p

oh! he is soooooooooooooo gorgeous :huggles: :huggles: gorgeous :wub:

Aw lovely :huggles: :wub:

Looks like he has settled in great with ruby and star :wub:

Aw he is gorgeous Katie... just see the size of his paws :wub:

Ruby and Star look as if they are going to teach him a thing or two :lol:

Wow Bracco is lovely :wub: Congratulations :cheers:

Your girls are going to have great fun with him, my girls play with a brown doberman called Fudge ;)

lurcher-lass said:
Aw lovely :huggles:   :wub: Looks like he has settled in great with ruby and star :wub:

lol hes not mine lol, hes their new play mate lol, i have to say in the house they was a little aprehensive about him but outside they were all chasing and playing, (think it was beacuse they had enough room to run away if he got to close) :- "

hes lovely, i want one :wub: not that OH would let me :(

What a little beauty he is... :wub: :wub: looks like the three of them are going to have some great fun together... :huggles: :lol:

aww, how gorgeous is he, with all those puppy wrinkles and shiney coat, what big ears too :D

Ella used to like Charlie, a beautiful young Dobermann she'd meet on walks but now he's fully grown and so big and she sees him only occasionally she's terrified of him, a shame as he's such a nice dog :(

omg..........he is lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

look at his little wrinkly legs :wub: :wub:

He's lovely :wub: love dobermans especially with their tails. The size of him compared to Ruby and Star is quite funny, it'll be great for them growing up having a big dog like that as a playmate :huggles:

Back