The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

If you were a dog, what breed would you be?

Me..Love good food , short tempered, loner, very loyal , gets bored easily... Not complicated or high maintenance.

I think I would be an Akita.... they are described as loyal and affectionate to the family, however not particularly fond of strangers.

Probably a terrier - my hackles can rise quite easily, and when I encounter a problem, I'll work at it like a dog with a bone. Though maybe that's just compared to OH, who would be a deerhound. When confronted with a problem he will put it on the backburner, chill on the sofa, and wait for it to magically become a non-problem. Until I either sort it out myself or nag him to a point where doing something about it is the less painful option.

BCD3C46A-BD9B-4CAB-AF77-4C59313A49FE.jpeg
I’d be either of these two as they have a trouble free life and are thoroughly spoilt :D

Probably a sighthound of some sort. Natural couch potato by inclination interspersed by bouts of high activity!

Terrier definitely, or so my daughter informed me when I asked her which breed I would be lol. And to add insult to injury, just like Roxy:D

I would be a sproodle, just like my Edie who usually gets what she wants, best sofa seat, food served twice a day, two walks a day off the lead, if I'm behaving. Only thing I wouldn't like is a wee outside in the cold!

I'd probably be a Labrador or Labradoodle, laid back and enjoys food. With the occasional bout of energy

Back