The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

How Long Is A Whippet?

maryfay

Registered
Reaction score
ok, how long in inches is a whippets back? or to put it easier what size dog coat would i need for a whippet in inches?

every time we go out at night twizzle shivers and so we were thinking of getting her a coat but dont know what size to get. :thumbsup:

Jok makes made to measure coats - send her a PM or visit www.citycroftwhippets.co.uk to see the types of coats that she has available.

They are wonderful quality and extremely reasonable :thumbsup:

maryfay said:
ok, how long in inches is a whippets back? or to put it easier what size dog coat would i need for a whippet in inches?every time we go out at night twizzle shivers and so we were thinking of getting her a coat but dont know what size to get. :thumbsup:

hi, pm jok on here she does coats and will be able to help you out :thumbsup:

rls22 said:
Jok makes made to measure coats - send her a PM or visit www.citycroftwhippets.co.uk to see the types of coats that she has available.They are wonderful quality and extremely reasonable  :thumbsup:

:oops: ya beat me to it :D

Thought all advertising had to be done through the mraketplace.

If you measure from nape of your dogs neck to top of his tail should give you a rough guide as to what size you will need...I usually measure in inches.

My dogs are quite long in the back so I have 24" coats...hope this gives you some idea.

Not advertising - just recommending a place to buy a coat from :)

my dogs are 19in long from neck to base of tail but i buy 21in so their bums are covered :D

Back