The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Horse

friggsy

Registered
Reaction score
a horse i have a share in is running at southwell tomorrow were going to back it but it has just changed stable and ita a conditional jockeys race and he takes a bit of riding after all that hes worth a little bet 2 10 NOBLE BILY

If he or she is a decent conditional rider will have a few bob on it, may be worth a decent each way bet depending on the price, thanks for the info and hope it is as good as the last one, but all please remember, only bet what you can afford to loose.

If he or she is a decent conditional rider will have a few bob on it, may be worth a decent each way bet depending on the price, thanks for the info and hope it is as good as the last one, but all please remember, only bet what you can afford to loose.
GILES HAWKINS I THINK HES OK BE HARD TO GET OUT OF FRAME :luck:

good advice i sure ray refunded money back from is billions :sweating: (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
good advice i sure ray refunded money from is billions :sweating: (w00t)
hes worth a little 20 ew lynden :thumbsup: should be 4/1

good advice i sure ray refunded money from is billions :sweating: (w00t)
hes worth a little 20 ew lynden :thumbsup: should be 4/1
20 grand sorry i have to have score on this occasion ray cheeers only messing

:teehee: 4/1 no point e/w :sweating:

:teehee: 4/1 no point e/w :sweating:
bet to nothing at 4s ew mate betterthan a 20/1 loser

dont think yout get 4s tho only 7/2 on betfair

is he the same horse david pipe use to train ray?

giles hawkins a gd con attached to philip hobbs aint he mate

staight win for me in running bet i think :thumbsup:

WELL HE WAS 2ND THE JOCKEY COULDENT HOLD HIM BUT HES A HARD RIDE ONLY LOST A LITTLE BIT HAD A GOOD DAY THERE TRAINER SAID HES GOT A GOOD ONE COMING ILL LET YOU KNOW :thumbsup: BLOODY RAYMOND WHOS GOT A NAME LIKE THAT LOL

NOBLE BILLY IS RUNNING TMROW AT LUDLOW IN THE 4 10 ITS THE FIRST TIME HES GONE 3 MILES BUT THINK HE WILL STAY IT AND LUDLOW IS RIGHT HANDED TRACK WHICH HE PREFERS WORH A LITTLE BET EW

NOBLE BILLY IS RUNNING TMROW AT LUDLOW IN THE 4 10 ITS THE FIRST TIME HES GONE 3 MILES BUT THINK HE WILL STAY IT AND LUDLOW IS RIGHT HANDED TRACK WHICH HE PREFERS WORH A LITTLE BET EW
each way do u think?

each way do u think?
YES EW CAROLE :thumbsup:
wat price will he be mate bob chapman would want to mind his job wit u ha keep them coming :luck:
HELL BE 8/1 CHANCE HES MY OWN HORSE HES ONLY WORTH A SMALL BET EW

:thumbsup: :cheers: Cheers Ray took 12/1, My nan backed it she is over the moon ,she said she has never had three on the bounce in 50 years of trying :thumbsup: lol

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOOKS LJKE RAYS DUE A FEW BEERS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: £££££££ another nice earner, will need a bigger bank soon at this rate, cheera

Back