The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Horrible Story To End The Year

Oh God. I hope they died quickly. You're right FeeFee - there are times I hate to be associated with some of the human race.

How sick would you have to be to do something like that.

God bless those 2 little dogs.

Horrific,i saw it on the news this afternoon.

Poor babies,why????

The worlds gone mad.

Amanda

/

Sicko,s :rant: i hope the persons who carried out this barbaric act die a long and slow death.

Just sick

How could any human do such a thing? :'( :'( :'(

Sicko,s :rant: i hope the persons who carried out this barbaric act die a long and slow death.
They should be hang like them poor dogs how can anyone do this :angry: :angry:

Absolutely sickening, words cannot even describe how awful this is. I hope they catch whoever did this to those poor innocent dogs :rant:

There is a picture in the Daily Mirror. Both dogs were only youngsters and both were wearing leather collars.

**Warning - this is very distressing**

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-22818528/

Whoever did this didn't just want rid of the dogs, they enjoyed the cruelty and suffering involved, I hope they rot in hell. Someone must know who these dogs belong to, I hope they are tracked down and face some sort of justice :rant:

Words just cannot describe how I feel. What kind of human being could do this to poor innocent dumb animals. Doesent bear thinking about.

I won't look at the photos, FeeFee - I can't, it takes me long enough to get the imagined images out of my mind ... but yes I had presumed whoever did it, did it for some sort of "fun" and "enjoyed" what they did. Because no one surely would do that just to get rid of a dog/dogs ...unless they were very sadistic.

It surely must have been more than one person involved, as well?

I hope and pray that someone who has seen the Mirror photos, and who has an idea who may have done this, is sickened enough to report them. I hope they are found, and I hope they are punished; not just banned from owning animals for a length of time. It really really upsets me how anyone could harm ANY living being, whether it's an animal or a person.

Pity we don't have capital punishment for these evil psychopaths - I'd volunteer to open the trap door and sleep very soundly afterwards.

Has there been any more news on this case?

Back