UPTO 25LB CONNERS LASS 22LB {SOLO) 2ND

UPTO 30LB GIFT OF THE GAME 26LB W/D

UPTO 35LB PALOMA 31LB (SOLO) 8.96 & OVERALL

DOGS

UPTO 20LB SPOT THE GUIDE 20LB 4TH

UPTO25LB RIO BRAVO 24LB 3RD

UPTO 30LB SAMMY BOY 28LB OVERALL

UPTO 35LB AURORA BORIALLIS 31LB 2ND

WITH THE DOGS CATCHING THE LURE (BATTERY TROUBLE )IN THE FINAL IT WAS DECIDED NOT TO RE-RUN SO THE TWO DOGS SHARED THE POINTS

:eek: John fancy missing a dog off

Just a note to say how pleased I was with my two today, Moany Moany's time of 9.25 was fantastic considering she'd had 2 runs over 200yds within the space of 5 mins and then the race that this time came from no less than 15mins later.

Connors Lass only got a solo but ran well in the final only losing by about a yard to a yard and a half (or so I was told by the majority of people that were stood on the line). Timing her back to scratch and all things considered she's just run a PB today.

Also well done Sammy Boy on taking supreme dog, it is a pity the lure stopped within inches of the line and you couldn't go the one better.

We all here hope Show Three makes a full recovery in time for the Champs it would be such a shame if she couldn't defend her NWRF title (maybe she'll get something to race with this time :- " ).

C ya'll soon :huggles:

Just to let you know ... after the number of people that asked me tonight ... finals were all half yd/lb. ;)

Really enjoyed Horden today ..have to say fleeshs little brindle bitch excelled herself with a fine performance against the 36 lbs

Also Peter and Michelle's puppy No limit , this bitch is running fantastic for 9 months ....move over Show Three ..bet peter will be leaving Cass( Show Three) in her weight class very soon , cause at 40lb (Four Sale) i think is going to be something special...

Also Paloma is running out of her skin with so fantastic times at present

well done all the winners

:D SORRY ABOUT THAT PETER I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMETHING FOR SALE LOL

;) IF PALOMA ONLY WON BY A 1½ yds I NEED TO SEE MY OPTICION ,MORE LIKE 5 OR 6 YDS. AS FOR THE LURE STOPPING INCHES FROM THE LINE IT WAS AT LEAST 25YDS,AND PALOMA WAS ABOUT TO TAKE THE LEAD AND WOULD HAVE WON :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes John ... I would call that an OPINION :lol:

i was on the line all day at horden open and clocked every race iam sorry to say fleesh but paloma won the final by at least 5yrds

Hi Jeff :D Keep up the good work! :thumbsup: You should get paid for timing dogs you would make a fortune :cheers:

THANKS JEFF :teehee: :- " :* :sweating: (w00t) :blink:

Don't know what you could possibly mean Jade ... :thumbsup:

:- "

Back