The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Horden Open

sherry

Registered
Reaction score
wot is the distance 4 the pups/vets/yearlings @ this open please?

advert says:

adults 20, 25, 30, 35lb 165 yds all final half yd per 1lb d & b separate.

pups/vets/yearlings 23, 29, 35lb all in ( all £3.50 entry) weigh in 11 till 12 noon

also 36lb, 40lb and no limit 200 yds. also pup/vet & yearling no limit 165yds

so as u can see 4 the normal pups/vets/yearlings it doesnt actually state wot distance so im just wondering is it 150 yds or 165yds? thanks :cheers:

I am pretty certain that when Blaze ran there as a yearling the distance was 165yds for yearlings but the pups were pulled forwards to 150yds. Unsure about the veterans though - never had one :lol: .

Hope that helps Carole.

Pups/Vets/Yearlings 23, 29, 35lb 150yds :D

i think my little oliver will make his debut here :- "

ohhhh such a cheeky boy who trained didycoy :D

untitled.jpg

how ehh man gary pig hasnt got teeth that good (w00t)

wouldent like to be in that class then deb

all the best tho :thumbsup:

now now andy you dont complain about debbies dogs when you want to borrow a good dog like oscar (w00t)

poppys is also making her debut on saturday. good :luck: to all the pups that will be making their debut on saturday & all come home safe & sound :luck:

decca said:
poppys is also making her debut on saturday. good  :luck: to all the pups that will be making their debut on saturday & all come home safe & sound :luck:
good luck poppy for saturday from training partner sunbeam

best of luck Decca

Dave

I carn't make it have to work all day :( . Me mam and dad are running Belle for me i'll be chewing me nails all afternoon. :sweating: I like to be there when me dogs run. hopefully i'll see her run on sunday.

Good luck to the babies making their debut on Saturday :luck: :luck:

sharon whincop said:
I carn't make it have to work all day :( . Me mam and dad are running Belle for me i'll be chewing me nails all afternoon. :sweating: I like to be there when me dogs run. hopefully i'll see her run on sunday.
Good luck Belle :luck:

what u on bailey borrow a gd dog i was doin a favour for paul what the fxxk did i have to gain by havin oscar

put yer money were yer mouth is go put your pup of levels with that little dog :- " :- " :- " :- "

all the best i fancy gold run for the lot :thumbsup:

Back