The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hope I Am In The Right Place???

PARSNIP

Registered
Reaction score
Hiya Guys!

Hope I have come to the right place...

I have been investigating whether or not to add to our pack as we lost our old parson russell terrier in October; so now have our Ig cross prt; Jill and a parson cross called Jess.

I am very interested in offering a home to a small sight hound either Iggy x or whippet x or either strain.

I was wondering if anybody can give me advice on how to go about making my offer of a home known; I have been in touch with Iggy rescue etc and also know of two Iggy's needing rescue; but am not getting anywhere fast...

Kindest regards Karen x

hi parsnip and welcome to k9, firstly im sorry to hear of your loss, i have a jrt and you could not wish for a finer breed.

there are always dogs looking to be rehomed through this site so i would recommend u keep checking the board from time to time. also you could get in touch with ur local dogs trust or rspca shelter and ask to be informed if any iggies or whippet's come in to be rehomed.

good luck in ur search and dont forget the pic's when u find ur new dog :)

hi and welcome sorry only just seen your post, im sure if you wait rescue will get back to you , but could be a wait? why not also contact the breed club too for any breeders whom are wanting to rehome maybe a pup or adult they have had returned?

good luck in your search :thumbsup:

Back