The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hooray, It's Snowing!!!

gilliwigs

Registered
Reaction score
Only just started so there's not too much on the ground yet but I'm really looking forward to seeing what Jonah thinks of it!

:unsure: Not too sure at the moment!

muffin2291.jpg

Muffin is definitely not going out there! (w00t)

muffin2293.jpg

Jonah decides to investigate a bit closer. :p

muffin2294.jpg

I think they've both decided it's much better to stay in the warm. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

muffin2296.jpg

Hopefully we'll have a bit more tomorrow - it's chucking it down outside now. I love the snow. :D

well were pretty close to you and its the same here (w00t)

just a smattering but im hoping it will get thicker ! i love the snow :wub:

I hope it comes down this far but we haven't got it forecast.

Yayyy....just got back from a walk from New Mills, along the canal. There was only a dusting of snow on the highest tops earlier, but it's snowing this side too.

Muffin and Jonah don't look too sure at this turn of events do they? :) Stan'll be pleased ...he LOVES snow. :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting!

Not looking like snow here though :(

just taken these from my front door (w00t)

:oops: try again :b

15_weeks_009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:( aww uv pinched our snow :D wer usualy snowed in by this time of year but still no snow here :D

:( I think my excitement was a bit premature as it's now heavy, sleety rain with thunder & lightening! :blink: Weird weather!! (w00t)

No snow here, but it's very cold and windy. Not ideal weather to be house-training a pup - but she's had no accidents today and is braving the cold! :huggles:

The forecasted bad weather is doing our coat sales no harm! ;) :lol:

we have had hailstones sleet snow and lots of rain oh and its cold :teehee:

jok said:
No snow here, but it's very cold and windy.  Not ideal weather to be house-training a pup - but she's had no accidents today and is braving the cold! :huggles:
The forecasted bad weather is doing our coat sales no harm! ;)   :lol:

just reminded me , have you got my ch lol pups r freeezzzzing :lol: :lol: :lol:

saraquele said:
jok said:
No snow here, but it's very cold and windy.  Not ideal weather to be house-training a pup - but she's had no accidents today and is braving the cold! :huggles:
The forecasted bad weather is doing our coat sales no harm! ;)   :lol:

just reminded me , have you got my ch lol pups r freeezzzzing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, got it Sharon - thanks. :) Your coats are finished and will be in the first class post to you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

gilliwigs said:
:( I think my excitement was a bit premature as it's now heavy, sleety rain with thunder & lightening!    :blink:   Weird weather!!  (w00t)
sorry its changed again... :(

but hey your pictures were good while it lasted. :wub:

saraquele said:
its coming thick and fast here again  :thumbsup:
Yep, it's looking good out now and still snowing!! :thumbsup: The Woodhead Pass is closed as well which I assume is because of the snow. :D

It's just stopped here after falling heavily for about an hour. Everything looks lovely & fresh, till the dogs go out & mess it up. One of the cats has obviously been out there.

Back