The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hiya...love This Forum!

Whippetwomen

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Sally and i have 2 whippets jess (bayfox jesters lass) and Lily (crosscop sweatpea)

we got jess 2 years ago and of course whippets are like peanuts so we HAD to get another one! as soon as we saw jess we fellin love with her but wasnt sure she was particulary happy on her own although she spent most...no all of he time sleeping :lol:

Originally we where thinking of breeding from jess but chickened out and got Lily instead! shes 1 and a bit. she never sleeps and doesnt know what walking is :lol: Whereas jess is quite lazy and only goes for a a blast when she feels like it!

Riight pictures... 8)

Jess.

Dogsandshow005.jpg

Dogsandshow002.jpg

Dogsandshow001.jpg

santaslilhelper.jpg

Then... Lily as a baby

Dogsandshow009.jpg

Dogsandshow008.jpg

Litter mates!

Dogsandshow015.jpg

And lily now..

Dogsandshow024.jpg

Dogsandshow023.jpg

Dogsandshow028.jpg

Welcome w/w hope you enjoy the forum and WOW what beautiful dogs you have. :wub: :wub:

hello and welcome to k9 .what gorguse dogs you have :wub:

hi there lovely looking dogs you have :huggles: ,hope to see plenty more of them :thumbsup:

Welcome to k9,they are gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:thumbsup: welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

your dogs are lovely

welcome to k9!!! lovely dogs , very cheeky faces!!! :D

You have beautiful whippets. :wub: Welcome to K9 too. :cheers:

Hi Sally and a big welcome to K9 :) if you have whippets you must be a K9er!! Jess and Lily are soooooo :) gorgeous :)) can't wait to see more pics!!

Rachel and Finbarr :))

Welcome to K9, your dogs look lovely, I was drawn to your avatar pic I am a bit partial to half white heads :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello & welcome to K9. You have stunning girls - looking forward to seeing more piccies of them 8)

Your dogs are very beautiful (well they are whippets!). Was Lily bred by the lovely Leigh Morris?

Welcome to K9 :D :thumbsup:

I used to show whippets years ago in Lancashire when we lived there, and regularly met up with Leigh at shows - she was lovely, and one of the nicest people I met showing. I haven't spoken to her for years, so pass on my good wishes to her. I think the last time I spoke to her she was moving, and that has to be a few years ago. She used to run a cafe where well behaved dogs were welcome, I don't know if she still runs it now.

We gave up showing as our girls weren't impressed :- " they loved the racing though - so that's what we do now. She might remember Whiphaven Jumping Jenna - she's now 14 and a half, and hung up her racing jackets long ago, but enjoys a life of luxury lounging on the sofa. We will be having a new pup in October - so that should gee her up a bit :lol: :blink: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back