The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highgate

GreyhoundLass

Registered
Reaction score
I have been told there are 2 meetings in October is this true?

Also what sort of times do the No Limit dogs do round there??

Regards

if you go for a trail. then if the going is normal, your no limit dog wants to be doing 15.80 -16.00 ish. to be competative. :thumbsup:

highgate track is flying at the moment,so dont get too carried away :thumbsup:

Obviously me and my dog like Highgate, some complain about the 1st bend (as they do at warwick), but I do find some dogs run some tracks better than others, as is also seen the straight tracks...

Regards,

paul

I think the first bend is spot on-I like the way it climbs-comes as a shock to some dogs and you can see the less stronger ones fade away.

Karen-Coral said:
I think the first bend is spot on-I like the way it climbs-comes as a shock to some dogs and you can see the less stronger ones fade away.
Don't reckon it's a bad bend neither, if your dog can cut the bend, he'll go close, just like I said some dogs are better on other straight tracks than others...my dog always goes wide on the back straight but this gives the chance to cut the bend...whilst other dogs tend to overun the bend with their early speed...horses for couses I guess..Highgate 1st bend is fine be me...seeya all there in the coming weeks...

Regards,

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Back