The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Highgate Champs Results

whippeteerThe1st

BOBBY FANTASIC
Registered
Reaction score
SUGAR RUSH took 33lb class

sean just phoned me,,,he said lucy nearly fell then came back to take class,, (w00t)

bet sean,s heart was in mouth wen that happened :lol: make it more exciting :thumbsup:

welldone sean happy for u:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard that Showman, Turkish, Viv's perfection, and I think fiddler have got their Nch

will put more on next phone call

well done

welldone sean, with sugar rush and welldone to every one else who won there title today,,, :cheers:

:cheers: well done anth with rosie (curlin)

CH OF CH BITCH SPIRIT OF THE STAG

CH OF CH DOG PRIMUS

SUP SCR TURKISH

WELL DONE GARY F GARY B DEE

WELL DONE BERT JANE :cheers:

Well done to Alan & Rose with Turkish :thumbsup:

Well done to Sean with Sugar Rush :thumbsup:

Well done He,s the Pitts could not happen to more deserving people Albert and Greta----

Made breeding the litter all worthwile in light of what has just happened -----

Brought a ray of sunshine for Karen and myself after a really awful weekend just one more to add to a really terrible year ------soon to be over thank goodness.

steve

WHAT A FANTASTIC DAY AT HIGHGATE TODAY GREAT RACING GREAT COMPANY.

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS AND EVERYONE COMPETING.

A BIG THANKS TO THE NNWRF COMMITEE AND HIGHGATE STADIUM STAFF GREAT JOB WELL DONE MUCH APPRECIATED :thumbsup:

Karen-Coral said:
Well done He,s the Pitts could not happen to more deserving people Albert and Greta----

Brought a ray of sunshine for Karen and myself after a really awful weekend just one more to add to a really terrible year ------soon to be over thank goodness. 

steve

Couldn't agree more :thumbsup: Well done :)

well done gary and denise on getting champion of champions with there brilliant bitch spirit of the stag :cheers: also to all the other winners well done :thumbsup:

Well Done Gary & Denise

On winning Ch of Ch with Spirit of the stag

Well Done to all that took part and we are looking forward to

next year when our pups will be ready to start racing

ray & teresa

A BIG WELL DONE TO GAZ,GAZ N DEE WITH BRAMBLE AND ALSO JANE N BERT WITH PRIMUS :cheers:

WELL DONE TO GARY AND DEE WITH BRAMBLE SHE RAN LIKE THE WIND TODAY WHAT A CRACKING BITCH. GREAT DAYS RACING MY BITCH DARLO DELIGHT WAS RUN UP IN THE 25LB BITCH SHE RAN WELL. BETTER NEXT YEAR THAT HER LAST RACE OF YEAR BRING HER BACK NEXT YEAR ME AND MY DAUGHTER HAVE ENJOY RACING OUR FIRST WHIPPETS AND MEETING NEW FRIENDS AROUND THE COUNTRY BUT NOW IT SIESTA TIME UNTIL THE NEW YEAR HOPE ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE A HAPPY XMAS AND LUCK NEW YEAR. :thumbsup: 8) 8) 8)

well done lyndon she will be older next year and more experience have a great time at brean suex

Karen-Coral said:

steve

He ran fantatic ...for you all :thumbsup:

thinking of you both :(

keep your chin up steve were thinking of you m8 speek soon :thumbsup:

well done everybodygreat days racing :luck: dogs that stole the show, turkish run fantastic and to beat andrew for supreme.

sprit of the stag ran a blinder in the light weight run off,ruby murray could not make the yard on bramble for supreme :thumbsup:

and the finish of primus (w00t) to beat showman in the rerun h/w dogs. hes the pits ran fantastic .

well done all the winners ,some great races, no big mishaps.

very nice tankarts for the winners :thumbsup: :thumbsup: .

Absolutely gob smacked at Bramble today .. What a performance from her :D

Thanks to everyone who was behind her today and shouting her on , and all the congratulation when she won

Brilliant day's racing and some fantastic racers

Poor Burt must be knacked not only does he run his own dogs but he does everything with Bramble and Tag too

3 titles for him , Jane and Josh and ch of Ch's with Primus

Well done all the other winner to many to mention at this time i am knacked and off to bed -_-

Back