The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

He's Here!!!!!

:p :D :D Just teasing..................

Here he is the car - WHAT an angel!!!!! He 'played' with his brother in the back cage, had a wee and a poop, and then the pair of them WENT TO SLEEP FOR AT LEAST 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!

Then we dropped off Blaine with his people ( :wub: :wub: :wub: ) - He's going to be sssoooooooo happy - and Zoomster and I had the back seat to ourselves....

HOWEVER there were roadworks :( :( :( and then we got stuck behind an accident for an hour.

Here he is having just had some food and rice-milk (the box door was only closed while I put his dishes away)

hm1.jpg

:p :wub: :D Then he slept for another 4 HOURS using my hand as a pillow :wub: :wub: :wub: even thought I got pins and needles, and cramp and am typing this with my nose :p ...

And he met all the dogs and two of them think he's adorable, one thinks he's edible and... well more of Milly-labrador later...

Here is discovering and helping himself at our tiny water dish...

hm2.jpg

:p (w00t) :lol:

... and Milly-labrador?

She keeps SHOWING him her toys and he thinks she is huuuuuuugggggeeee!!!!

more later from the ZOOMIE show... off to try waking up again :lol:

hm3.jpg

:'( :wub: :'( :wub: :'( :wub:

What wonderful photos... they capture him so beautifully. He's so adorable. I love that last one with him in his dear little house with Milly bringing him toys :'( :wub:

(The tears are happy tears! I'm so pleased for you Fiona, you must be over the moon.)

Last edited by a moderator:
YIPPPEEEE!!!

Can't believe he's actually THERE after all this time!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bless :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He looks so tiny in his little igloo house. I think Christmas and Birthdays have all arrived at once in your house!!! What a little o:) o:) o:) o:) o:)

[SIZE=14pt]HURRAY ..........[/SIZE] Zoomies arrived :D ..........need more piccies :)

Awww he looks gorgeous!

But ONLY 3 pictures? Come on thats pitiful!!!! :D

:cheers: Congratulations on him finally getting there,I have to agree with Vicky we need loads more pictures than that, I thought the camera would be on fire by now :lol:

More pictures more pictures more pictures!! He's adorable, scrummy I love him!! :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]YIPPEE....HOME AT LAST!!![/SIZE]

He looks just so adorable & cute & scrummy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

you'll have to watch he doesn't drown in that HUGE water bowl (w00t) :lol:

I think we need a photo of you holding him :b & one of him with the whippets so we can see just how small he is,as well as LOADS of others of course!! :wub:

I am sooooooooooooooooo pleased for you,after all the waiting,you must be on a MEGA high!!! :*

Awwwwwwwwwww!! :wub: :wub: Love that one with Millie! :wub: We definitely need more pics!! :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Welcome to K9 Zoomie!! Our breath has been held for soooooooo long!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Careful you don't drown in that bath they call a water bowl!

We NEED pictures of you with the whole family!! PLEASE!!

[SIZE=21pt] ZOMMIE IS THE SWEETEST!!![/SIZE] :wub: :wub:

So glad he's home safe and sound - but I have to agree with the others, [SIZE=21pt] MORE PHOTOS!!!![/SIZE]

Bless, what a little darling. He must be sooooooo overwhelmed by bigger dogs. Looks like he feels safe in his cosy house though.

Lovely! :wub:

Joanna said:
Bless, what a little darling. He must be sooooooo overwhelmed by bigger dogs. Looks like he feels safe in his cosy house though.Lovely! :wub:
(w00t) Overwhelmed????????? (w00t) (w00t)

He's just dragged Millie across the carpet by her top lip (and she loved it :blink: :* )

YAY!!! ZOOMIE'S HOME!!!

Aww! I'm so chuffed for you! I've been at home all day being :x and feeling miserable. But I'm grinning ear to ear seeing Zoomie in his new home! MORE PIKS PLEASE!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

yay!im a zoomie fan too so more piccies please! :wub: :wub: :wub: hes a little angel come down to earth :)

[SIZE=14pt]Hooray - Zoomeroons is home.[/SIZE]

Are you sure that was a lab next to him and not some giant bear?

How lovely of Millie to take him some toys :wub:

It's such an exciting time for him - meeting his new family, all the new bottoms to sniff, and a new floor to piddle all over ;) all the new humans to make a fuss of him.

Ooooorgh - I'm soooo pleased for Zoomie and for you too Zilloot! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back