The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Help Needed

labsnlurchers

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just joined the forum as i need to find someones telephone number or at least get a message to them so they can phone us. The lady is called cat masters and she has a bitch called lass. Earlier this year we bought a pup out of lass, she was called Bryn and we have renamed her princess. We did have Cats number but have lost the sim card that the number was stored on and now have no way of getting in touch woth her. We want to tell her that princess, at 8 months old has been crowned champion puppy in the straight racing at builth wells show! If anyone knows her could you let us have her number or tell her that Alan and Amanda from Wales who had bryn have been trying to get in touch.

Thanks in advance

Amanda

oh well done .i met some of the litter when they came down to powderham recently ,i,m sure the message will get passed on

Thanks devonmaid. Do you know the sire of the pups? think his name was storm or storm warrior? just interested to see what he looks like as we bought the pups on the merit of lass, not knowing anything of the sire. Would be nice to see/hear about him.

Thanks

I've passed a message via a 3rd party to Cat. I don't have her number myself but I know someone who does.

Vicky

x

Thanks devonmaid. Do you know the sire of the pups? think his name was storm or storm warrior? just interested to see what he looks like as we bought the pups on the merit of lass, not knowing anything of the sire. Would be nice to see/hear about him.
Thanks
I bred the sire to your pup, he was bred out of my sprint greyhound x Sugar Fire. His litter sister is supreme national chapion (NCH) and Supreme Racing Champion Pennysworth, also his litter brother is Sugar Daddy Supreme National Champion and both are owned by myself.

Hope this helps.

Geoff

Thanks
I bred the sire to your pup, he was bred out of my sprint greyhound x Sugar Fire. His litter sister is supreme national chapion (NCH) and Supreme Racing Champion Pennysworth, also his litter brother is Sugar Daddy Supreme National Champion and both are owned by myself.

Hope this helps.

Geoff
Thanks Geoff. Do you have any pics of them? want to do a scrap book of photos, starting with prinnies breeding.

Thanks

Hope this helps.

Geoff
Thanks Geoff. Do you have any pics of them? want to do a scrap book of photos, starting with prinnies breeding.
Sit tight, I'll post a couple now.

Devonsandpit.jpg

This is Sugar Daddy (Buzz)

Anicemorning002.jpg

This is our Pennysworth (Penny) I might have some of Freddie (Storm Warrior) but its past my bed time -_- will have a look tomorrow and if I find any I'll post them for you.

:D WELL DONE TO YOU

IM SO PLEASED FOR YOU

YOU WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THAT PUP

GOOD LUCK FOR THE YEARS TO COME

;) :) CAT

Anicemorning002.jpg

This is our Pennysworth (Penny) I might have some of Freddie (Storm Warrior) but its past my bed time -_- will have a look tomorrow and if I find any I'll post them for you.
Thanks for that, look forward to it.

:D WELL DONE TO YOU IM SO PLEASED FOR YOU

YOU WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THAT PUP

GOOD LUCK FOR THE YEARS TO COME

;) :) CAT
Thanks Cat, she is a dream to own, work and race. an absolute credit. She is our little princess lol! I called her princess because i thought Alan would appreciate standing in the middle of a field calling 'princess' lmao! Al will phone you tomorrow, I'm off to bed now, work tomorrow and all this excitement has knackered me out!

See you soon

Amanda x

and heres a photo of princesses sister foxy

sanderingham.jpg

just to say the date is wrong on the photos its 2009 not 2008

PHTO0298.jpg

Left to right, Buzz, Penny, Freddie.

PHTO0298.jpg

Left to right, Buzz, Penny, Freddie.
Sugar Daddy had just won the no-limit Scottish Derby, Pennysworth had won the 40lb Scottish Derby, and Storm Warrior had just won the consolation 40lb.

If your intrested, I've got some pics of Sugar Daddys offspring.

Back