The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

hello guys

del1284

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Im Adelle and i own a rescue staffy x jrt called Chance i have had him for 2 years and he is about 3 years old.

i am in the process of setting up my own dog walking business and have just completed a pet first aid course :)

Hi, nice to meet you, that's great you are starting your own business good on you. Best of luck with it all x

thanks you too :) im starting a business workshop next week so all being well should be up and running for april time. x

Hello - welcome to Dog Forum! :)

We need to see piccies of your doggy!! :)

Hi Adelle,

Welcome!

May I ask how you ended up starting a dog walking business?

My partner is looking for job opportunities from home and I really think a dog walking business in our area would go down well.

Really interested to hear your story!

hi cadac, i havnt set it up yet still in the process, iv been unemployed since my daughter was born shes now 5, and after trying endlessly to get a job that will fit around my daughters school hours i just thought why not do something i love and get paid for it, im starting a business workshop next week for 3days and then 1 day the week after,

i know a few dog walkers and they have said to go for it and they will even send customers to me if they are fully booked.

once i am up and running and have a website sorted out il post the link on here for you to have a look at.

Back