The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello from yorkshire

malwhit

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I have re-found ths forum as I joined originally years ago but forgot about it, have not been back until today when I made my first post :devil:

After years of owning pedigree dogs I fell in love with Labradoodles - what can better a Poodle temperament with an easily managed coat? I got my 2 Labradoodles as they were "rejects" - they did not have the fluffy coats that people wanted but they were perect for me (w00t)

I also have two Mini Schnauzers - a breed I love as they look terrier-ish but are better with other dogs and less "sharp" than most terriers. I just wish they were easier to maintain, as they need regular clipping/hand stripping. Leo is 10 in November and I have had him from a pup, Teigan was obtained from a "breeder" who got rid of her because she was "no good for breeding" after a c-section. She was only 15 months when I got her and was already a mum!

The dogs are spoiled - I often have to sit on the floor as they are sprawled over the furniture. I think with old age I have mellowed as they are not as well trained as my previous dogs, all I demand now is that they walk to heel and come back when called.

Welcome to the site! :)

Be sure to post some pictures of you dogs

Hi and welcome to the forum from Rocky and me

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw your dogs sound lovely and you sound like a lovely dog owner. Can we see some pictures please :)

Back