The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello From Me

Mayzie Moodles

Registered
Reaction score
Well i'm a new member i know some of you from the show circuit but those i dont i'm Sian i own 2 black beauties (ex-racers) who are currently enjoying their retirement in the show ring. Mayzie took Best Racing coursing at the Club show on Sunday so im very proud of her.

Mayzie is Luvina Lexine Lakers Louise on the left and Mimi is Luvina Melusina Lakers Mel on the right.

IMG_1971-1.jpg

Hi and welcome

I have 2 greyounds a show bred dog William and an ex racer bitch Button unfortunately I didn't go to the club show as I was showing my whippets

Hi

Welcome to forum.

We saw you at the Greyhound Club, Well done on your win. :thumbsup:

We own Mistweave Manhatton skys at Kierpark :p

Hello and welcome :cheers: Your dogs are gorgeous. :wub:

Hi and welcome to k9.

:cheers: Well done for last Sunday, your dogs are gorgeours.

Hi and welcome! I have a black greyhound, Baldrey Diamond Dazzler, she is five years old, I have shown her, but she prefers sleeping on the sofa! I also have three whippets that she bosses around. I haven't been to a club show for a while, it is such a long way for me and now Bess has gone grey! around the muzzle and eyes, she does look like an old lady!!!!!!!

I love the blacks and blues, your two look lovely. Good luck with them. :cheers:

Hallo and welcome to K9 :D :cheers: Your girls look gorgeous :wub:

Blacks are my favourite ....... my honorary whippet, Poacher, has an eighth grey in her :thumbsup:

Back