The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello All

islay

Registered
Reaction score
:) I hope you are all well I do not have an iggy but wood love to be owned by one couldnt resist looking at some of your gorgeous babies I live in the north east of england. I thought i wood take a peak at your forum if thats the correct word its absolutely brilliant,informative and funny. Islay

:thumbsup: hello and welcome to k9 :thumbsup:

we aint a bad bunch :lol: :lol:

:)
Hello.gif
Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Hi Islay

Welcome to the forum - loads of knowledgable people on here...then there's the rest of us :- " :cheers:

Thank you for a smashing welcome you all sound lovely,No i dont have any pets.We used to have an italian greyhound baby 30 years ago,we don't know where she came from, some children turned up at our door with her and said a man had given them this puppy that he didn't want it.Well after getting in touch with the police and putting adverts all over the place with no joy we kept her for ourselves.The best thing we ever did ,we called her lucky diamond we didn't even know she was an italian greyhound until we went to our vets they told us and put her at about 12 weeks old.Anyway she had a long and happy life with myself hubby and two children , she past away at 14 years ish. I don't think anything like that would ever happen again (i wish) Now the children are grown hubby and i are in our fifties (early) and we cant find another for love nor money.Listening to you all and seeing your baby pics are a great tonic u never know one day we may be lucky again :D islay

hello welcome to k9 :huggles: i hope you find a new baby soon :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome, I'm new here too. Just got my second rehomed IG. I'll post photos when he keeps still enough! Had you thought of rehoming an older dog?

islay said:
Thank you for a smashing welcome you all sound lovely,No i dont have any pets.We used to have an italian greyhound baby 30 years ago,we don't know where she came from, some children turned up at our door with her and said a man had given them this puppy that he didn't want it.Well after getting in touch with the police and putting adverts all over the place with no joy we kept her for ourselves.The best thing we ever did ,we called her lucky diamond we didn't even know she was an italian greyhound until we went to our vets they told us and put her at about 12 weeks old.Anyway she had a long and happy life with myself hubby and two children , she past away at 14 years ish. I don't think anything like that would ever happen again (i wish) Now the children are grown hubby and i are in our fifties (early) and we cant find another for love nor money.Listening to you all and seeing your baby pics are a great tonic u never know one day we may be lucky again :D     islay

Greetings!
greet024.gif

I wouldn't mind betting that a four legged will find you Islay - especially now you are on here :)

I would love to look after an older iggy but not sure where to find one ore how to go about finding one :D Islay

Back