The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello Again & Christmas Decorations

Moo.UK

Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi Everyone![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Hope you and your Whippies are all Keeping well![/SIZE] :thumbsup:

I've been far too busy at uni! Ten & Blue are both fine & dandy - Ten was 3 in september & Blue was 2 in october... Both still behave like babies though!

Last Wed i did a fund raising coffee morning for Saltburn Animal Rescue Association. I spent weeks before hand-stitching christmas tree decorations to sell on the day - which was a great success! Thing is... i went a little mad and made so many that i still have about 50 left & loads of material left to make more! (w00t)

i have mostly made cat, dog & bone shaped ones, but also some stars, stockings, trees & hearts too.

I did make 2 whippet decorations but they didnt look quite right :blink: i think i'll try another whippet design later...

They are made out of felt - stuffed & hand-stiched.

I an selling them at £1 each with 100% of proceeds going to SARA, i'm guessing that postage will be about 50p but they are light so i could probably fit a few in an envelope for that price.

I have pictured a few variations of the designs i have made below - if you would like any to adorn your Christmas tree this year - please drop me a message specifying what designs you want - in which colour - with black or white stitching - with red, green, black or gold ribbon.

Right i'm off to catch up on all the news.... Emma :D

decorations.JPG

I have now listed the decorations that i have left on ebay...

Auction / item No: 150061501760

Em :D

They are really cute :thumbsup: I've ordered through ebay and paypal'd. Good luck with more sales :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant! Thank you very much - i'll get them in the post 1st thing in the morning!

:D

Hope you and your whippets are well!

i've spent the day trying to track down any relatives of blue - he's always had a bend to one of his front legs which i'm trying to find the cause of... He's having xrays soon to see if its ever been broken - but the vet thinks its more of a growth abnormality and could be the reason his breeders sold him at 5 months...

It never causes him any trouble i'm just curious to find out.

i know he comes from birmingham so i've googled just about every piece of information i have about him & the nearest i've come up with is a litter of fawn & white pups - some with a blue mask :lol: sound like mini blues! :p

Moo.UK said:
Brilliant! Thank you very much - i'll get them in the post 1st thing in the morning!:D

Hope you and your whippets are well!

i've spent the day trying to track down any relatives of blue - he's always had a bend to one of his front legs which i'm trying to find the cause of... He's having xrays soon to see if its ever been broken - but the vet thinks its more of a growth abnormality and could be the reason his breeders sold him at 5 months...

It never causes him any trouble i'm just curious to find out.

i know he comes from birmingham so i've googled just about every piece of information i have about him & the nearest i've come up with is a litter of fawn & white pups - some with a blue mask :lol:   sound like mini blues! :p

Oh, good luck :luck: I did see Jan (Blue's "grandmother" of the human kind) a few months ago. She is such a lovely lady. I haven't seen her for a while though because we've moved out of the city and I don't dog-walk in the same places any more. I hope you find out a bit more about the bendy leg.

My decorations arrived today - thanks, Emma! Love the red cat, too :thumbsup:

:) If anyone else is thinking of buying some, I'd definitely recommend them. They're really sweet, very well-made, and will look great on your Christmas Tree this year - and you'll be helping a good cause :thumbsup:

:D Glad you liked them & they arrived ok!

Emma :thumbsup:

Yay! :D

Decorations are on thier way! :thumbsup:

Thankyou everyone! Emma.x

Back