The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Having A Bad Week

sue greenwood

Registered
Reaction score
First i get a virus/chest infection. Then Barney severs a tendon in his back leg and tonight Emma ran into something and has torn the skin on her front leg. I hope this is the end of my bad time.I dont remember breaking any mirrors. :(

John hopes so too especially as i made him pay Barneys vet bill (w00t)

Blimey Sue :( they say it comes in threes are you sure John hasn't broken any mirrors and not told you (w00t) Give Barney and Emma a :huggles: from us, you can have a :huggles: aswell. :D

sue sorry you have had a bad week :sweating: fingers crossed it can only improve :luck: :luck: hope you and the dogs are on the mend :)

Barney tried to climb inside my coat rather than be left at the vets. When I picked him up he couldnt escape quick enough. Emma fortunately will be ok with a bit of wound powder and some TLC :wub:

sorry to hear your having a bad week,hope barney and emma are on the mend :huggles: :huggles:

its been a horrible month for us too so lets hope march is injury free for everyone :thumbsup: :)

trish g said:
sorry to hear your having a bad week,hope barney and emma are on the mend :huggles:   :huggles:
its been a horrible month for us too so lets hope march is injury free for everyone :thumbsup:   :)

The Joys of having dogs :D

Sorry you are having such a bad run ..... Ethel sends Uncle Barney, You and Sister Emma loads of hugs ..... :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

i use arnica cream and also give arnica tablets,works wonders :thumbsup:

You want Arnica cream and tablets as has been said .......Plus Aloe Vera gel is brilliant on open wounds :thumbsup: :luck:

I use Arnica and Witchhazel gel Sue. It works in well and brings out the bruising a treat. I also give Arnica tablets for 2 days starting as close to the time of the injury as possible.

Sorry to read that you are having such a bad time at the moment. Hope that Barney is quickly on the mend.

Thanks i'll give it a whirl. Emma looks as if she must have run into something hence the bruising

Sorry you are hving bad time Sue Jasper sends :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: to his relations

:eek: Poor Sue... I hope things are looking up for you now :thumbsup:

well sue, i think you run of bad luck has now passed :thumbsup: ...on to me :- " :- "

after having a very WET floor in the bathroom on wednesday night :eek: i blamed elisha :angry: for splashing her bath water everywhere :angry:

but then noticed that the pipe that connects under the plug hole had come undone :oops: hence the slight swimming pool effect in the bathroom (w00t)

and now to top it all the bloody boiler decided to take a holiday last night :wacko: :wacko: so i have NO HOT WATER and NO HEATING :oops: but fingers crossed someone will be out to fix it today :wacko: :wacko: :thumbsup:

if not we will both be very cold and pong abit (w00t) (w00t)

Last edited:
just had a call fom BOBBY THE BOILER MAN (w00t) and he should be with me within the next hour :thumbsup:

hope so im freezing :wacko:

peppermint lady said:
just had a call fom BOBBY THE BOILER MAN (w00t)   and he should be with me within the next hour :thumbsup: hope so im freezing :wacko:

I know what that's like Julie :eek: I never had no heating or hot water for months last year :wacko:

I'm not having a good week either Sue my Grandad died on Wednesday :(

sorry to hear that jacquie :( :( keep your chin up :huggles:

bobbys been and sorted it all out :thumbsup: its like the tropics again :lol:

couldnt have the poor whippet getting cold :eek: i even pinched the electric rad out of elishas room :oops: such a good mum i am :- " (w00t)

Back