The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Haven't Posted Anything In Awhile

laurajasondh

Registered
Reaction score
Just a pic of each of our kids that we took a couple of weeks ago.

Loosie (she's such a good poser!)

loosie.sized.jpg

Jasper

Jasper.sized.jpg

Sophie

Sophie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so stunning,really gorgeous dogs :wub: o:) :wub: o:) :wub: o:)

Aaaawww - just lovely - all three. :*

What gorgeous looking dogs you have, I love your first pic, Loosie is such a sweetie :wub: :wub:

All [SIZE=14pt]gorgeous [/SIZE]dogs :wub: :wub: but must say Loosie is just an angel o:)

What beautiful dogs - and Loosie's coat is absolutely stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely photos :wub: Jasper looks a lot like our Bailey :wub:

Hi there Laura I've missed seeing pics of Loosie :wub: Jasper :wub: and Sophie :wub: Hasn't Sophie got all grown up :thumbsup: How old is she now?

pamalkie said:
Hi there Laura I've missed seeing pics of Loosie  :wub:   Jasper  :wub: and Sophie :wub: Hasn't Sophie got all grown up :thumbsup: How old is she now?
Sophie is 10-1/2 months now!! The time has definitely flown by. We've been so busy this summer traveling and racing (mountain bikes)...she has just fit into the groove of our crazy lifestyle without any problems :wub: We're still amazed at what a happy dog she is, she just wags her tail and butt at the world! She's also the best toy we ever got Loosie...hehehe! The two of them run around in the yard non-stop and Jasper just enjoys being King of Couch while they're doing it :D

Here's another of Sophie looking as cute as always.

IMG_3927_web.sized.jpg

Puppy Pile! (and again, Loosie being the good girl and looking directly into the camera)

IMG_3929_web.sized.jpg

Loosie is a poser isn't she :lol: very photogenic :wub: great pics :thumbsup:

The time certainly does fly I can't believe that Jakey is now nearly 11 months and Jilly 10months (w00t) We've had the time of our life since they joined our family :huggles:

Back