The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Has Anyone Got ?

HopeRosie

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone got a puppy sized fairly lightweight waterproof whippet coat thats been outgrown and you no longer need? I took Evie today for a walk up to the school, first time Ive taken her out in the rain (she was climbing the walls) and she just shivered and looked miserable the whole way. :( at the moment Im still recovering from Rosies vet bill :'( :'( :'( so I cant afford to buy her a new one that will be outgrown in a month or so. Evies about 8 1/2 lbs so only diddy?

Anyone got one I could give a new home to? I could make a donation to the Tilly fund or pay a small amount?

:huggles:

Hi, i've got a little waxed jacket you can have, you can probably adapt it for her

Jenny

ps no charge, just glad to see it get some use.

If you are interested just pm me your name and adddress and I'll pop it in the post tomorrow.

pps I won't wash it cos then we will have to wait for it to dry before we can send it. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou so very much Quintessence - Ive just pm'd you. What a o:) you are :D

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :cheers:

I know Jenny has sorted a coat out for you :thumbsup: but it is worth looking in the £ shops for the rain coat types for tiny pups.

I got this one for my Evie, she out grew it really quickly and I passed it on to a friend who got a pup after me. Well worth £1

Awww looking at that picture really makes me want another pup :b

post_2014_1110371587.jpg

Think Ive got one sorted now - thanks Jenny :) Oooh Julie shes so tiny - bless her - shes about the same size as Evie now - but as Evie is black - shes all legs and tail - very spider like heehee.

Back