The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Gracie 6 Months

jue332

Registered
Reaction score
Gracie and her sisters are 6 months now, so [SIZE=14pt] HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY, GRACIE, WILLOW, LILY AND CONNIE :huggles: :huggles: [/SIZE]

Here are a few pics of Gracie, it would be nice to see some of Willow,Lily and Connie too :)

From this

Chloeeatingwithpups.JPG

that should be framed! a cracking pic jue! :thumbsup:

She's growing into a really beautiful girl :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

:cheers: happy 1/2 birthday to gracie and her litter mates :cheers: come on mel lets see the lovely lily :huggles:

Awwwww happy 1/2 birthday Gracie so pretty and such a little angel in the flesh too(Julie says most of the time but I don't believe her :teehee: :lol: ) :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely pics of Gracie :wub: she is absolutly stunning and really keen to chase the lure to, just needs more practice on the stopping :lol:

What a lovely girl! Happy Half Birthday! julie just a quick question.......... how tall is your girl,our boys are 6 months next week pics will follow

Great pictures Julie and happy 1/2 bithday to Gracey today :D

She is a great looking Whippy and hopefully our Kiah will take after Gracey`s good looks being by the same sire Conor (Veredon Gingerbread Man)

Dave

imperative said:
What a lovely girl! Happy Half Birthday! julie just a quick question.......... how tall is your girl,our boys are 6 months next week pics will follow
If i have measured Gracie right she is 18in (does that sound right Yvette ? )and weighs 23lb, how tall are your boys ?

lawleymoon said:
:cheers: happy 1/2 birthday to gracie and her litter mates :cheers: come on mel lets see the lovely lily  :huggles:

will take some pics of lily in a minute and post them, i didnt even know she was 6 months, for some reason i thought it was next month :wacko: good mother i am :lol:

forgot to say HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY GIRLS :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
jue332 said:
I LOVE THIS PIC! it is fab!! (it is the one of her over-running the lure)

She looks lovely especially the one in amongst the crocus', agree I think I would frame that one. :wub:

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALL. :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
melanie said:
lawleymoon said:
:cheers: happy 1/2 birthday to gracie and her litter mates :cheers: come on mel lets see the lovely lily  :huggles:

will take some pics of lily in a minute and post them, i didnt even know she was 6 months, for some reason i thought it was next month :wacko: good mother i am :lol:

forgot to say HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY GIRLS :wub:

(w00t) Me too, thought it was on the 12th im sure Connie is 6 months on the 12th of June!! :lol: :unsure:

Lovely piccys though and lovely to see all Connies Sisters!!

Back