The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Good Luck Zoomie

clairej810

Registered
Reaction score
Good luck for Crufts Zoomie from Claire, Max and Tiny :luck:

Hope your hurties are better now! :wub: :wub:

Good Luck little Zoomie :luck: :luck: - I'm sure you will be on your best behaviour for the big occasion. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What day is toy dog day? Can't decide which day to go as I would really love to see Zoomie and his Iggy friends, :huggles: :huggles: but don't want to miss the Whippets either - decisions, decisions. :- "

~Sarah~ said:
Good Luck little Zoomie  :luck:   :luck:   - I'm sure you will be on your best behaviour for the big occasion.  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:  
What day is toy dog day? Can't decide which day to go as I would really love to see Zoomie and his Iggy friends, :huggles:   :huggles:   but don't want to miss the Whippets either - decisions, decisions.  :- "

Do what I'm doing Sarah, go on Friday for the whips and Saturday for Zoomie :- " :thumbsup:

TC said:
[Do what I'm doing Sarah, go on Friday for the whips and Saturday for Zoomie  :- "  :thumbsup:
Don't forget to pop in and see William in the greyhounds (although I think his mum is showing whippies too so he might be there!) :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: For_Zoomie.gif

[SIZE=21pt]Good Luck Zoomie[/SIZE]

Not that he needs luck with his looks :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
TC said:
~Sarah~ said:
Good Luck little Zoomie  :luck:   :luck:   - I'm sure you will be on your best behaviour for the big occasion.  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:  
What day is toy dog day? Can't decide which day to go as I would really love to see Zoomie and his Iggy friends, :huggles:   :huggles:   but don't want to miss the Whippets either - decisions, decisions.  :- "

Do what I'm doing Sarah, go on Friday for the whips and Saturday for Zoomie :- " :thumbsup:

me too!

see you all there :thumbsup:

good luck Zooms :luck:

Alice wanted to let Zoomie know that she will be looking for him at Crufts :huggles:

She will be wearing her pink fluffy jumper and bling collar :blink: but would like to know what he will be wearing so she can recognise him...

Looking forward to seeing you and Zoomie Fiona! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Good luck to handsome Zoomie & the gorgeous Alice :luck: :wub: :luck: :wub: :luck:

clairej810 said:
TC said:
[Do what I'm doing Sarah, go on Friday for the whips and Saturday for Zoomie  :- "  :thumbsup:
Don't forget to pop in and see William in the greyhounds (although I think his mum is showing whippies too so he might be there!) :thumbsup:

Good luck Zoomie and his iggie friends :luck: :luck:

Yes Claire unless the greyhounds are actually in the ring you are more likely to find William near the whippet benches :thumbsup:

oakmoorehill said:
clairej810 said:
TC said:

Good luck Zoomie and his iggie friends :luck: :luck:

Yes Claire unless the greyhounds are actually in the ring you are more likely to find William near the whippet benches :thumbsup:

Had already seen your post about being parked with the whippets :thumbsup: Very relieved as I am liable to get lost if I move away from ring 17, God knows what is going to happen when I leave Hall 4 (w00t)

Looking forward to meeting the lovely William :wub:

alfie said:
Alice wanted to let Zoomie know that she will be looking for him at Crufts :huggles: She will be wearing her pink fluffy jumper and bling collar :blink: but would like to know what he will be wearing so she can recognise him...

Looking forward to seeing you and Zoomie Fiona! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

:lol: Zoomie says thankyouverymuch (Elvis style) for all the good wishes.

We'll only be there on the Saturday (missing all the whippets on Friday :( ) but he's dying to meet everyone and is planning to smooch Alice when nobody's looking.... (w00t) :wub: :wub:

zilloot said:
:lol: Zoomie says thankyouverymuch (Elvis style) for all the good wishes. 
We'll only be there on the Saturday (missing all the whippets on Friday :( ) but he's dying to meet everyone and is planning to smooch Alice when nobody's looking.... (w00t)   :wub:   :wub:

I think your Mother and big sister may have something to say about you smooching Alice young Zoomie (w00t)

Looking forward to seeing the young man. There will be all his big sisters there from the first litter, Shelley, Pansy and Daphne. Think we may to get a family photograph on the day

[SIZE=14pt]lots of luck to the zoomster![/SIZE] :luck: :luck: :luck: go knock 'em dead kid! :thumbsup:

Just a quick question - does Zoomie has to win best in the Iggie class to get to the best in toy group so that I can see him on TV? Not sure how it works? I'm sure he'll win everything though! :wub: :thumbsup: :luck:

(I can't go - Tiny's not well enough to be left with his cough and he can't go into kennels, and we can't take him to Crufts cos he'll spread his germs!) :(

One week to go!!!!

I know I'm not generally a daft person ( (w00t) ) but I'm getting soooo excited.

Zoomie still hasn't got a clue - but he will when he gets his bath on Wednesday (w00t) :lol: :p :p

Back