The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Good Friday

midlanderkeith

Registered
Reaction score
Not for me it inna, :( gets up this morning, half dead as usual on all 4s, opens back door to let the dogs out, no back gate or fence, its all in next doors garden, what a job i had getting it all back, i nearly took off in the high winds, and i only had my underpants on, anyway, ive managed to stick it all back in place until i can sort it, cant do much in these winds

:cheers:

:- " Oh dear Keith! You do make me laugh :lol: (Sorry about your fence though :b )

oh dear, not really what you want to find on a friday morning.

usualy we just find out that the trampoline has flipped over the fence into next doors graden (w00t)

Got any pics :teehee:

Bet the neighbours have (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry PMSL (w00t)

Sorry about the fence hope the winds drop enough later to let you get it sorted.

The pictures can be seen on youve been framed next week!!!!!! :- " :lol: :oops:

:oops: pic's please :- "

sorry about the fence keithy, pain the butt isnt it :(

Windy here as well today - horses were jumpy feeding up tonight.

But yep - this post definitely needs pictures :lol: Keith on all fours in PJs :eek:

Years ago I woke up to hear the sounds cattle make when they are somewhere that they shouldn't be ie. bellowing their heads off with glee as they headed down the drive and saw the open front gate! I jumped out of bed, ran out and hopped on the atv and whizzed up the road to round them up only to meet the garbage truck :oops: The guys gave me quite a LOOK - in my haste to catch the mob I had run out of the house in my pink very short, shortie pyjamas. So there I was on the quad bike and the top buttons were missing on the top half of the jammies :eek: I imagine I ooked like some sort of dreadful pic from a bikers magazine :eek:

Fortunately no pictures were taken of that either :sweating:

lewington said:
Windy here as well today - horses were jumpy feeding up tonight. 
But yep - this post definitely needs pictures  :lol: Keith on all fours in PJs  :eek:

Years ago I woke up to hear the sounds cattle make when they are somewhere that they shouldn't be ie. bellowing their heads off with glee as they headed down the drive and saw the open front gate!  I jumped out of bed, ran out and hopped on the atv and whizzed up the road to round them up only to meet the garbage truck  :oops:   The guys  gave me quite a LOOK - in my haste to catch the mob I had run out of the house in my pink very short, shortie pyjamas. So there I was on the quad bike and the top buttons were missing on the top half of the jammies  :eek:   I imagine I ooked like some sort of  dreadful pic from a bikers magazine  :eek:

Fortunately no pictures were taken of that either  :sweating:

Dunna wear pjs my Australian lovely, UNDERPANTS, underpants is wot i was out in, load of Damn pervs on here, and your all women, wanting to see pics of a 63 yr owd in his cecks, :lol:

:cheers: love youuussssss

sorry about your fence keith its very windy here today

the image of you running round in your under pants

trying to retrieve your fence very funny :lol: :lol:

Oh Keith... the thought of you in a gale in your pants has put a big grin on my face(in the nicest possible way!) ;)

Hope you get your fence and gate fixed soon though.... :thumbsup:

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

it conjurs up all sorts of images!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

Dunna wear pjs my Australian lovely, UNDERPANTS, underpants is wot i was out in, load of Damn pervs on here, and your all women, wanting to see pics of a 63 yr owd in his cecks, :lol:

:cheers: love youuussssss

Now you've given me another hot flush :b :lol:

Back