The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

gillette

michelle

Registered
Reaction score
I see gilette is an active user!!!!

where have you been hiding? ???

hiya pc been knackerd just got new one nice to be back though bomber become a dad and gizmo unfortunatly has lukemia

Hi very sad news about Gizmo (Georges Choice) give him a hug from me, But good news about Bomber how many puppys did the mum have and will you be back to racing again.

Bye for now Susan

sandy had two pups but sadly one died after a few days but the other one is fighting fit and attacking everythin in sight! hopefully we will be comming back to racing soon but my priority is with gizmo at min. bye for now alison

glad to see u 2 back and i hope your puppys nice too

sorry to hear about gizmo

aup were you been hiding, :D nice to hear from you again ;) hope you have fun with your pup

Hi Alison,

Glad to see you back !! Have you had any more interest in Bomber at stud?

What pup did you keep a dog or a bitch and what colour etc?

Bye

hiya our pup is a dog and fawn in colour hes 11 weeks old and looking very leggy! weve had a bit of interest in bommber for stud but as mickey is his first ofspring we wanted to see if he was up to the job! and if mickeys anything to go by hes producing fiesty pups! bye for now alison :)

Well we just got a pup out of close company and little ivy .....she real lovely to,known that gillets litter brothers to close company i would say hes going to produce so fine pups

Back