The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Fundraising For Scruples Whippet Rescue

Lal

Registered
Reaction score
Scruples Whippet Rescue are now registered as a Cause at Easyfundraising.org.uk. It is completely free and only takes a few minutes to register as a user and choose Scruples as your 'cause'. If you then purchase anything online from one of the listed retailers they will donate a percentage to Scruples!! Please remember us when you are shopping online, every donation helps.... Thank You.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/

Brilliant :D I've just registered :thumbsup: I shop online with Sainsbury's every week and buy lots of stuff from Amazon ... do I have to access their websites via easyfundraising for Scruples to get the donations?

Brilliant :D I've just registered :thumbsup: I shop online with Sainsbury's every week and buy lots of stuff from Amazon ... do I have to access their websites via easyfundraising for Scruples to get the donations?
Yes, the way it works is that you access the retailer site through easyfundraising once you have registered and logged in. They have an extensive list of retailers so there is something to appeal to most people. It's just a question of getting into the habit of going to easyfundraising rather than direct to the retailer site. :thumbsup:

I've joined too :thumbsup: Well done Lal for spotting this - if lots of people use it the money will soon mount up even if each person only gets a little :D

Annie, you can add stores as your favourites by clicking on the yellow star underneath the store's details. That way you won't have to search for it each time. :)

I've registered. Thanks for the info. Great idea. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back