The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Free 2 Year Old Brindle Male Whippet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Can you please provide a link or if possible a picture + profile of this dog so people have some idea about him, thanks!

Sorry I don't know how to do links and there wasn't a picture available. I just saw it on Preloved and if you put Whippet and Yorkshire into the search he will come up.Thanks.

Sorry I don't know how to do links and there wasn't a picture available. I just saw it on Preloved and if you put Whippet and Yorkshire into the search he will come up.Thanks.
Hi,

All you need to do is copy/paste the address bar from the whippet's page into your post. :)

tam

This dog is now in the care of an experienced Scruples Whippet Rescue fosterer who can get some weight on him and carefully vet any possible future forever homes :))

Just follwed the link and there is another free one, this time in Lancaster! :unsure:

Oh wow thats brilliant news Jane, so pleased..

cant believe though some of those adverts....the one TO RENT...will mate any bitch greyhound whippet terrier..etc... :rant:

what are these blooming folks thinking of.... :rant: :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy to do any homechecks.I am in Durham.I used to do them for The Blue Cross.

Thank you but I can't find it so I guess it's been taken off :(

Thank you but I can't find it so I guess it's been taken off :(

Sorry Jane,not been on her all day(thats makes a change) yes its gone i persume someone had him.i hope he went to the right home for the right reasons !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back