The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Food for fussy shih tzu

NikosMummySusan

Registered
Reaction score
Hi im searching a good food for a shih tzu which is 5 months old , The food needs to be in a veriety flavours and up to 10 pounds for a 2 kilos

Greetings from Susan and NIKO :luck:

1.jpg

Try the site called "All About Dog Food". You can put your breed/size of dog in, as well as other criteria, and it will come up with suggestions and give you a cost per day for your size dog.

Do remember that you get what you pay for. Read the comments on the site about what is actually in some dog foods.

Gypsymum Thanks , I know about the price its just my parents still pay for my dog's food as im15 and First he was fed orijen but my parents thought it was too expensive and they said we can feed hi it but then i wont get my own money (X mas shopping) .. I thin i will feed him taste of the wild but hes fussy so ....

Orijen is one of the best of you can afford it. If you look at the ingredients, you will see it is made from good quality fresh meats and veg. Compare that with a cheap brand, you will see lots of cheap fillers in it. You do get what you pay for. I have no connection to Orijen, by the way!

Back