The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Florence Court

coatsy

Registered
Reaction score
a big well done to ian and anne with smokey winning the overs and fra and baby1 with whistler 2nd and to guss with sky winning unders and rhonda with zena in her favorite spot of lately lol 2nd

coatsy said:
a big well done to ian and anne with smokey winning the overs  and fra and baby1 with whistler 2nd and to guss with sky winning unders and rhonda with zena in her favorite spot of lately lol 2nd

hahah youll have to let her slip her own dog again colin youve had no luck since you 2 have stopped slipping and hired a different hand to do it :thumbsup:

come on rhonda !! youre the top slipper in the coatsy household :D

stormydog said:
coatsy said:
a big well done to ian and anne with smokey winning the overs  and fra and baby1 with whistler 2nd and to guss with sky winning unders and rhonda with zena in her favorite spot of lately lol 2nd

hahah youll have to let her slip her own dog again colin youve had no luck since you 2 have stopped slipping and hired a different hand to do it :thumbsup:

come on rhonda !! youre the top slipper in the coatsy household :D

rose has done a great job with zena mate only prob is she dont wana cross the finish line and rhonda has learned alot off rose im now the kennel hand

well done to all da winners in da raceing :thumbsup:

Zena's dew claw cam of while racing and wz bleeding badly thankyou to all who helped us clean her up :thumbsup: she is gtin lots of TLC :) shes r PRINCESS WARRIOR :wub: cumin in 2nd in da u 23 racing

a big thankyou to Rose for helping me with Zena i really do appreciate all ur help

thankyou :thumbsup:

will c every1 at Moria

rhonda

Well done to the show organizers for puting on a good show and changing the track and geting us a race :thumbsup:

and well done to all Racing and show winners :thumbsup:

few pics of winners "showing frist"

IMG_1072.jpg

Guss taking over all Best in Show good day for Guss allso wining under23" with Sky

IMG_1070-1.jpg

Geoff wining 1st Hunting Class

IMG_1083.jpg

myself with my big lad Smokey 1st over 23" Racing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
blue eyed boy said:
Hope Zena heals up ok Rhonda, Hows she doing?

hi :)

Zena the Princess warrior is doin good

not sure how long it will take to heal so she may be out of action for a while for her own good cause u know r Zena she would run all day if you let her.

she will recover and dats da main thing

Zena's comments on da matter:

[SIZE=14pt]..........I WILL BE BAC!........... [/SIZE]

lol

rhonda

yea colin mate hope she heals up well and quick for ya :thumbsup: samething happend to sky in the courseing at selby first silp too put her out all that weekend but healed up quickley 8)

well done all.

hope zena gets up and going soon :) .

ooh and Rhonda i loved wee Craigs deck chair :huggles:

Back