The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Finleys New Collars

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score
fynn would like to know what you all think of his new collars from australia,hes not sure if he prefers the blue one,all comments will help him choose :lol: .thankyou :blink: :wacko:

his blue/silver no :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6222.jpg

and his green celtic no :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6228.jpg

Oooo a very hard one there Trish :- " :)

mmmmmm now lets see :) ...... the blue one maybe has the edge for me...... but there again - that green looks very fetching too :wub: :wub:

btw he'd look good in anything Im sure :D :wub: (those eyes are to die for in the second picture o:) awwww)

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks great in both of them :wub: :thumbsup:

:wub: he looks gorgeous in both, after seeing fynns eyes :huggles: in the 2nd pic the blue/silver has won me over

:* Fynn is a divine little man. What a lucky boy to have two stunning new collars :wub: :wub:

Wow - gorgeous!! Go on, tell me where you got them?.... :D

what a gorgeous little poser !

definately the blue one :thumbsup:

Fynn is adorable, collar or no collar! I do prefer the blue, but the green is also gorgeous. cheryl.

Lovely, lovely, lovely :wub:

I really like blue normally, but I have to say that the green is stunning on Fynn :wub:

Gorgeous :wub:

:wub: Definatly the blue.............. that suits him down to the ground :thumbsup:

Tracy you need your eyes sorted LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (nothing to do with the fact I don't like green ) (w00t)

What an absolute doll!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think they are both gorgeous, however I especially love the blue on him

:huggles:

i too think the blue suits his colouring better,but the green is also for him too :)

jo i get them from where else but ebay,a woman in australia puts whippet and greyhound ones on from time to time,im always watching for her new listings so anyone wanting the link when she puts some more on let me know. :thumbsup:

He looks lovely in both - but I think I prefer the blue, it looks really great in that one :wub:

Millie said:
:wub:   Definatly the blue.............. that suits him down to the ground  :thumbsup:
Tracy you need your eyes sorted  LOL  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   (nothing to do with the fact I don't like green )  (w00t)

I really don't 'do' green either, but I thought it looked lovely :D

Plus, I don't think he has to chose at all, he can just wear them on alternate days. A whippet can never have too many collars you know 8) :b :- "

Has to be the blue. I think that suits his colouring better. :D :thumbsup:

TC said:
Millie said:
:wub:   Definatly the blue.............. that suits him down to the ground  :thumbsup:
Tracy you need your eyes sorted  LOL  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   (nothing to do with the fact I don't like green )   (w00t)

Plus, I don't think he has to chose at all, he can just wear them on alternate days. A whippet can never have too many collars you know 8) :b :- "

got to agree with you too tracey where collars are concerned :thumbsup: ,also think whippys should have big comfy beds all over :wacko: and im still looking for the ultimate comfy one :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

trish g said:
TC said:
Millie said:
Tracy you need your eyes sorted  LOL  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   (nothing to do with the fact I don't like green )   (w00t)

got to agree with you too tracey where collars are concerned :thumbsup: ,also think whippys should have big comfy beds all over :wacko: and im still looking for the ultimate comfy one :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

oh thats easy Tia found her ultimate comfy bed our super king size bed,once she is in there you have no chance (w00t)

Back