The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Feeding Advice

Angela#

Registered
Reaction score
Would welcome some advice on Naturediet and Natures Menu which is considered the best and if they are suitable for dogs with delicate tums. I know they are both complete feeds but wondered whether it would be ok to add some mixer with it or would that just unbalance the feed. :))

Sophie my 4mth old Whippy pup eats both (separate meals) loves them equally and is doing very well on them :thumbsup:

I wouldn't add nothing to them though as they are a complete food. Sophie has a handfull of complete Supa greyhound to go to bed with.

hi Angela :thumbsup:

got a free sample yesterday,and they love it :D i do recommend them,they do a biscuit which you can add the Menu pouches to.they are good with delicate tummys,look on their website and that will help you more

Angela# said:
  Would welcome some advice on Naturediet and Natures Menu which is considered the best and if they are suitable for dogs with delicate tums.  I know they are both complete feeds but wondered whether it would be ok to add some mixer with it or would that just unbalance the feed.  :))
i wouldnt add anything to them...they are both complete...mine have sensitive tums and they have no problems with them :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot I wouldn't have put biscuit with it either but on their website Nature Menu make their own mixer to go with it.

Angela# said:
Thanks a lot I wouldn't have put biscuit with it either but on their website Nature Menu make their own mixer to go with it.

I think if the biscuit you put it with is just a plain mixer ( i.e, wholemeal biscuit) to bulk it up than thats ok :unsure: ( i think thats what naturediets own make one is) but its complete biscuit meal ( i.e, james wellbeloved, bakers, etc) that would be too much and mess it up! :thumbsup:

Back