The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Favourite Online Dog Shop?

Dizzyjenni

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering what websites you use to buy doggy bits and pieces?

I've been looking to get my sister a new lead (one was suggested to me on another thread).

I use eBay for lots of bits and pieces, but there must be some good websites out there?

:)

Molly is a frisbee monster and most of the doggy frisbees sold in pet shops don't actually fly that well. She does amazing trajectory plotting and is invariably standing calmly underneath it when it lands, with her mouth open, and to do that the frisbee actually has to fly a decent distance and be relatively stable in flight and the rubber ones don't do that so well and they wear out very quickly. If you've got a dog who is gentle with the frisbee then the demonstration discs made out of plastic that doesn't split are much better in terms of flight and don't wear out quickly either.

We get them and a load of her other toys from http://www.traininglines.co.uk/

Molly sounds fab !!! Frisbee pro lol!!!

Thanks for the link - I'll go and have a browse :)

Oohh I haven't used viovet in years! Good reminder - I'll add it to my favourites :)

I used them in the summer for Star's KD food....

They are pretty good.

I dont have a favourite though really, I think they are all pretty much the same...

I use petplanet a lot. I avoid any places that use a certain delivery company that starts with the letter 'Y' ;)

Aahhh - I think I know who you mean and I totally understand!!!!

If it's who I think you are talking about, and I'm sure it is, I think the quality of service depends on the company you are ordering from. This company delivered a new phone from O2 on next working day and it was there at 8am. Ordered some fabric again on next working day and it took two days to arrive. DPD has to be the best courier I have come across. Next working day, timed delivery slots and email/text to let you know the delivery slot time with the option to change if necessary. They have not let me down yet.

If it's who I think you are talking about, and I'm sure it is, I think the quality of service depends on the company you are ordering from. This company delivered a new phone from O2 on next working day and it was there at 8am. Ordered some fabric again on next working day and it took two days to arrive. DPD has to be the best courier I have come across. Next working day, timed delivery slots and email/text to let you know the delivery slot time with the option to change if necessary. They have not let me down yet.
The problem is this company is basically a franchise. So anyone can be self employed and deliver for them. There are many horror stories and too many to just be bad luck.

It's too much 'luck of the draw' with them.

Three times in one week we had different things delivered with them and on all three occations they claimed that no one was in. Yet on all three days my partner was in waiting.

Sadly, if a company uses this delivery service I will refuse to us that particular company.

Last edited by a moderator:
P'etiquette Designer Dog Collars. High Quality leather collars with or without 'bling'. Uses real swarovski crystals. I am addicted, and the quality is excellent.

http://www.p-etiquette.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
How very pretty :)

There wouldn't be much point in buying any collar for its looks though with Molly Moo, since unless you go and look for it you can't even see her collar (not even an extra wide, bright blue EzyDog collar with big welded metal rings on it and a custom made huge brass tag) because she's so long haired.

Ditto anything with reflective stuff on, winter flashing tags and everything similar- it just gets lost in all of the fur- and anything like crystals that can get tangled up in the hair.

Every time I spend an hour grooming and still only get around half of the dog I say the same thing...

The next one will be short haired :)

Back