The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Family Ferreting & Friends !!

beaubeau

Registered
Reaction score
This weekend my Son 'Kieran' and I. along with our dogs Jaspa and Meg went over to stay with friends again and had a brilliant weekends ferreting and falconry. Kieran is nearly 14 now and has really taken an interest in Ferreting and working dogs. We took Jaspa for some runs which is always exciting ( well done Jaspa) :thumbsup:

The days Ferreting was great. We were so lucky to have fabulous weather. Kieran worked hard and learned so much.. I'm quite surprised at his enthusiasm and hope that it will continue.

Here are a few pics of the weekend with Kieran, Dave, Bob (the Ferret) and the Dogs. ( Not an X-Box in site :lol: )

The long walk..

thewalk.jpg

It's not all easy...

loadedupbilly.jpg

Dogs enjoying the running....

loadedup.jpg

-bobnkieran.jpg

Laying nets... Meg looks on

kierannetsmeg.jpg

kierannets.jpg

Beautiful Billy

Billy.jpg

Tess, waiting patiently

tesswaiting.jpg

megandtess.jpg

OK Bob.. do your stuff !!!

bob2.jpg

Hey, where did Bob go...?

-meginhole.jpg

Result of the morning...

kierancatch.jpg

Tracey x

nice days sport.. what are you carrying in the largish plastic box.. your lunch. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
great to see the young un out getting involved ,too many just want to sit watching tv or playing on games these days.. :thumbsup:

My oh ferret box broke so we had to use the emergency box :b

Its bloody heavy even without the ferret in it :lol:

as usual it was a brilliant weekend, Meg was very keen and did very well and yet again jaspa didn't miss a beat on the lamp and scooped up 5 for the final tally of the weekend which was 15. :thumbsup:

Well done all looks like yous had a very good weekend :thumbsup: love the pic of Meg down the hole and good work Jaspa :thumbsup:

Ian :)

Looks like a great weekend and lovely to see Keiran getting stuck in, that pic of him carrying Bob on his shoulder is fab :thumbsup:

I love the 'where did Bob go' pic (w00t) and I'm so jealous, Kieran has your gorgeous hair!!!!

Sounds like Jaspa did well too :cheers:

TCx

Great pics and so nice to see a young one out in the open experiencing nature :D :D

He looks really proud of his days catch :thumbsup:

What great pictures Tracy, I love the second photo of your son ....it should be in a competition...its great. :thumbsup:

Isnt it lovely to see young ones being interested in the countryside like this... :thumbsup:

beaubeau said:
Hey, where did Bob go...?
-meginhole.jpg

Result of the morning...

kierancatch.jpg

Tracey x

What fantastic pics, ive really enjoyed looking and reading this post, thanks for putting them up, glad you all enjoyed yourselves, im envious

:cheers:

keith

Janimal said:
What great pictures Tracy, I love the second photo of your son ....it should be in a competition...its great. :thumbsup:
Isnt it lovely to see young ones being interested in the countryside like this... :thumbsup:

I love that shot too.

Some really nice pictorial shots. :thumbsup:

Back