The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Exmoor Foxhounds 29th August

lurcher girl

Registered
Reaction score
Hi is anyone going to Exmoor foxhounds show this sunday? It is at Exford, Somerset and starts at 2pm. Classes for terriers, lurchers and family dogs, don't think there was any racing though.

Has anyoner been to this show before, is it any good???

Cheers

Charlotte

Not me as it is the same day as Stithians which alot of people go to coz there is Hurdles, showing and racing for Lurchers and Terriers (w00t)

Maybe you could go to this one instead!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Helen, the Stithians show does sound really good- unfortunately it is too far for me to travel as have got another show to go to on monday back in this direction (i live in East Devon) :( .

Hope you have an ace time (is it right that you are organising the racing???). If so hope all goes smoothly and that dogs are all well behaved unlike at Buckfastleigh ;) sure you will keep all the owners in line!!!!

Charlotte

Are you going to Tiverton on Monday? Thats where im going.

Yes i am.....i will not have them running so there shouldnt be any trouble!! Im glad someone agrees with me about that!

Shame you cant come...you could have camped with us and drove up monday morning :thumbsup:

I'll be at Tiverton on Monday :thumbsup:

(and trying to get to Stithians too - depends on the A30 traffic (w00t) )

Cheers, very kind of you!!! Yes will def be going to Tiverton!!! To be honest any more than an hour travelling with Finn in the car/van is a nightmare as he spends the whole time whimpering and dribbling everywhere- is not pleasant for anyone!!! Think he probably gets a bit car sick :x !!! So think Cornwall is a bit too far- he may have drowned in his own drool by the time we get there!!!

Have a great time and i shall see you at Tiverton.

x

Back