The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

End Of Season Results And Photos

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score
Well today was our last meeting of the season, and what a great end to a fantastic first racing season for me, we had the Puppy Derby, the last points race, and a non ped trophy event, foloowed by a party with a MASSIVE bonfire cheers Peter :cheers: , with jacket potatoes and chocolate cake :thumbsup: :) ......so firstly the results and then some pictures :thumbsup:

Top Dog Trophy - Nielson

Top Bitch Trophy - Misti

Points meeting winner - Misti

Puppy Derby - Misti

Non Ped Trophy - Guess When

Cu-laith Blue Trophy - Serendipity

pink.jpg

pasha.jpg

misti-1.jpg

jen2.jpg

jen.jpg

and the trophy winners :cheers: :thumbsup: :D

Tam and Misti

tamandmisti.jpg

Rachel and Ricky ( Guess When )

rickytrophy.jpg

Me and Toby ( Serendipity)

meandtobytrophy.jpg

Joe and Tam

joeandtam.jpg

Joe and Nielson

joeandnielson.jpg

I'm gonna move to Scotland (w00t)

Sounds like you all had a fab time :cheers:

God,,It knew the fire was big (w00t) but not THAT big :- " :lol: :lol:

Great tatties eh :- " :- "

We had a great time at the club today, Gary is still wanting to move in with Peter, so he can stay on the farm :huggles:

Roll on 2007, looking forward to April and get the dogs out running again :thumbsup:

See yous all next year

Susan, John, Rachel & Gary :huggles: :cheers:

Great pictures :cheers: of everyone. :)

and thanks Ive warmed my toes next to that lovely fire. :)

A big thanks to the club the members and Peter for making us welcome during the year. It was fun and to put you feet up next to the fire on the last race day very relaxing just like everything else at the club. I hope that you all have a nice Christmas and a great 2007 see you all then. And Jill nice photos.

Superb Photos,

Hopefully see you for racing next year!. :thumbsup:

Well Done everyone :thumbsup: looks like you had a great time. I have to say i just love those rosettes with the tartan on.........I would love to win one of those :cheers:

Well done to the club on a good year and a big well done to all the winners of those lovely trophies and rossettes :cheers: :cheers:

I love the running photos and I know they're not always the easiest to get.

Do you have any photos of the beagles in action?

Macha said:
I love the running photos and I know they're not always the easiest to get.Do you have any photos of the beagles in action?

There are a few pictures of racing beagles on the more recent threads of this seasons results, they are much easier to photograph as they are a wee bit slower than the whippets :- "

Back