The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Elvis Update

Gunscrossed

Registered
Reaction score
I know many of you have been watching Elvis and his brothers and sisters grow up on K9 so I thought I'd post some updated pics, not great as he won't stand still for long!

He's from the litter bred by Andy (Firemansam), Sire is RCh. Red Devil.

144426341.jpg

144426344.jpg

144426345.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Peter

Fantastic pics especially the jumping up one. What a handsome boy :wub: . What camera did you use?

Stunning looking dog. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love that last one as well! :wub: :wub: o:) He's getting even more handsome! :wub: :wub:

lovely dog,love the colour of him. :wub:

Lovely dog, love his markings :wub: :wub:

Hi Peter,

Elvis is so gorgeous, I am so jealous because he was the dog I would've wanted if I could've had one.

We got Molly, one of Elvis half sisters from the last litter. Heres a pic from when Molly was about 6 months. They have very similar features :wub:

DSC00752.JPG

That's a lovely picture of Molly :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely babies, somethings got Elvis all shook up in the second photo :- "

I do love Elvis - he is so handsome :wub: :wub: hes one of the nicest puppies Ive seen lately. What a character too by the looks of it. I dont know why but he reminds me of Mazzas, Annie a bit too. :wub:

Jezza, Molly is lovely too :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, he's grown, How tall is he now guncrossed? Riley was 16inches last week. He has a completely different look to Riley, Elvis is much more stream-lined and more mature looking- Riley still has a very puppy like look to him and podgey belly. It was such a hard choice between Riley and Elvis for me, so it's really great that I'm able to keep up to date with him, many thanks guncrossed!

jezza said:
Hi Peter,
Elvis is so gorgeous, I am so jealous because he was the dog I would've wanted if I could've had one.

We got Molly, one of Elvis half sisters from the last litter. Heres a pic from when Molly was about 6 months. They have very similar features  :wub:

Hi Jezza,

Molly looks beautiful, she's his full sister isn't she? Same sire and dam, different litter?

:cheers:

Pete

Indee said:
Wow, he's grown, How tall is he now guncrossed? Riley was 16inches last week. He has a completely different look to Riley, Elvis is much more stream-lined and more mature looking- Riley still has a very puppy like look to him and podgey belly. It was such a hard choice between Riley and Elvis for me, so it's really great that I'm able to keep up to date with him, many thanks guncrossed!

Hi Indee,

Just measured him and he's a shade under 18in (w00t) I was worried that he looks a bit thin but he eats well. I didn't get a choice he was the last one left, I feel so lucky to have him now, Whippets are such a great breed, very under rated imho which isn't a bad thing.

I wonder what size he'll end up?

His brother Riley is a cracker also, I love to see the photos as he's growing.

Pete

Hi Indee,
Just measured him and he's a shade under 18in  (w00t) I was worried that he looks a bit thin but he eats well. I didn't get a choice he was the last one left, I feel so lucky to have him now, Whippets are such a great breed, very under rated imho which isn't a bad thing.

I wonder what size he'll end up?

His brother Riley is a cracker also, I love to see the photos as he's growing.

Pete
18in?!? (w00t) he was the biggest if I remember. He still looks an absolute stunner and who cares about choice because you wouldn't of been able to choose better then Elvis, right? I wonder if Riley will catch up? My milo is a shade under 22in, somehow I don't think he'll reach that. I'm hoping for 19in..... I can see Elvis gaining 21in :blink:

Back