The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Elvis Lives!

Gunscrossed

Registered
Reaction score
Haven't been on for ages, some of you may remember Elvis.

He was bred by Andy (firemansam), he is out of WrCH Red Devil.

318435504.jpg

318435501.jpg

318435483.jpg

Hope you like,

Pete

:thumbsup:

I remember Elvis - he is my Mollys (different litter) brother :D

He's grown up into a very handsome man hasn't he :wub:

I love his name too. My OH wants to get some kind of lurcher and call it Elvis but I want a rescue greyhound and they already have names :- "

Have you seen Andys latest bunch of pups?

I remember Elvis... :wub: he's grown in to handsome young man. Didn't he have a very cool Elvis collar?

Do you race him?

Last edited by a moderator:
awwwwwwwww he's lovely :wub:

i always said if i had a dog is would be called Elvis :thumbsup:

anted to call my little boy elvis, but him indoors said no :angry:

cant think why :- "

Gosh I remember Elvis too... :wub: :wub: hasnt he grown into a very handsome boy... :wub:

aww! elvis what a handsome boy even more handsome than the real thing :wub:my friend used to have a cockerel called elvis its a cool name :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
julie_s said:
I remember Elvis...  :wub: he's grown in to handsome young man. Didn't he have a very cool Elvis collar?
Do you race him?

We still have his collar but he only wears it on special occasions (it's a little bit small for him now).

182163548.jpg

We did try racing, he loved it but our nearest club is 60 miles away and he gets very car sick.

Now that brings back memories.

I am really pleased how well you have looked after him, well done Pete, he has turned out to be a fantastic looking dog. Still my favourite

Gunscrossed said:
julie_s said:
I remember Elvis...  :wub: he's grown in to handsome young man. Didn't he have a very cool Elvis collar?
Do you race him?

We still have his collar but he only wears it on special occasions (it's a little bit small for him now).

182163548.jpg

We did try racing, he loved it but our nearest club is 60 miles away and he gets very car sick.

My god I DO have a memory, it stuck in my mind cause it suited him to a tee!

Euch car sickness is the worst... have you tried sealegs? They worked a treat for our pup, think it just gets them over the anxiousness.

Back