Reaction score
After a long drive 'Elvis' seems to have made himself at home,

Thanks again Andy,

Pete

129029256.jpg

129029247.jpg

129029233.jpg

129029225.jpg

time and time again...the pics being posted showing the cruel conditions these poor dogs are kept in...lol.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :wub: :thumbsup:

He's lovely! :wub: What colour is he "officially"? I ask because I started a thread about the silver brindle colour, and some of the pics posted were quite similar to your boy..?

Thanks for all the comments, he's registered as 'blue brindle & white'.

Pete

What a gorgeous puppy :wub: Is it just the light or are his eyes really that blue?

He is just adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nice photos pete, he is cracking isnt he.

god the house is quiete :(

When I saw the photos of Elvis I thought 'that's a silver brindle'. LOL I know that you can't tell from a photo but he looks silvery.

Enjoy your puppy and I hope that he is everything that you want him to be. :wub:

Super puppy. :wub: :wub: Love his name too!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I never was much of an Elvis fan.... until now :D What a little cutie :thumbsup: Enjoy your boy

:wub: Awww he is beautiful,you just want to pick him up and cuddle him :wub:

Looks like Elvis has TAKEN OVER the building to me, :wub: :luck: with him for the future, will he just be a pet or are you going to race,work or show him. :thumbsup:

Ooh, he's scrummy. :wub: I want one!! :* I'd have to cuddle him ALL day! Max and Tiny don't want any more dogs though, they say they are more than enough for anyone! (w00t)

Back