Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Eddy

michael darrington

Registered
Reaction score
Eddy and Dexter enjoying the sun :D

Eddy_and_Dexter.jpg

15_04_09_1431.jpg

What a handsome pair ... I bet they'll end up being the best of friends :huggles:

:wub: :wub: what a cutie Eddy is.......... and Dexter is stunning :wub: :thumbsup:

What gorgeous dogs. Second pic is a definate 'I'm looking to you to show me the ropes' o:)

Thank you for all your lovely messages , what a fantastic forum this is !

Eddy is settling in very well and Dexter is being a great teacher. Dexter is firm but gentlle in letting Eddy know how far he can push him and what he can get away with.

I just sit there with a big smile on my face watching them play together :)

15_04_09_1437.jpg

Thank you for all your lovely messages , what a fantastic forum this is !Eddy is settling in very well and Dexter is being a great teacher. Dexter is firm but gentlle in letting Eddy know how far he can push him and what he can get away with.

Wait till they are out together off the leads, Dexter will have no chance of catching Eddy

Thank you for all your lovely messages , what a fantastic forum this is !Eddy is settling in very well and Dexter is being a great teacher. Dexter is firm but gentlle in letting Eddy know how far he can push him and what he can get away with.

Wait till they are out together off the leads, Dexter will have no chance of catching Eddy
Poor old Dexter dosent realise how fit hes gonna have to be :-

Enjoy your pup, he is a great lookin' boy

That first photo really shows their size different ay.

Eddy is a gorgeous little boy :wub: you are going to have so much fun with him.

What a gorgeous pair, Bluebells best mates are Black L:abradors, she leaves them for dead :lol:

Back