The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Eawrc 19th may

Carol Brown

Registered
Reaction score
If a meeting is to be arranged for Sunday 19th May would you please book in by E/MAIL, TELEPHONE or PM by Thursday Evening the latest so I can book the ground.

This is if you intend to race or trial only. If enough people want to attend, a meeting will be arranged

Thank You

Carol

I have booked the ground for sunday, so racing will be on. Meet at the usual time

Have a good day

Carol

We had a nice day sunday. Small meet but went very well. All chipped in to help. Some nice racing and good trials. Pups all had fun all comming on nice. Best part of the day was the young couple with the light brindle, sorry dont no name ,ran solo out of traps no props the ran with one of linda dog all fine .then went down with one of sue dog ran neck to neck all way no props. Come on well in a such a sort time.Realy good to see.

Thanks Dave for the information on Sunday, So pleased you all enjoyed yourselves.

We have had a request for racing on Sunday 2nd June, sorry we cannot make it again but if enough members wish to have a meeting I will book the ground.

Please would members & friends who wish to attend telephone me, e/mail or PM as soon as possible as I will be away from Saturday until 3rd June. Moble no is 07745843502.

Carol

Back